Running Mate

I’ve gotten used to it. Not so bad anymore. But I still like to bitch about the cold. Get some underarmour tights or some other brands are even better and can wear jeans in the snow and not even notice.

2 Likes

Not sure I can get used to the cold again and have become more of a Tropical person, so the Maldives would be my jam.

2 Likes

Someone that will help federally legalize weed and help normalize steroid use in healthy males.

2 Likes

Tulsi Gabbard

5 Likes

That would only be Kennedy.

2 Likes

They are saying Biden is considering pardoning assange now so Trump can’t use that. And blame him for failing to pardon him before. Trumps excuse last time was mitch McConnell told him no lol

2 Likes

Yes- her. So long as she runs in that outfit.

3 Likes

Walmart wouldn’t hire either of these guys to greet customers or bag groceries. How the fuck are we talking about what other geriatric lifetime politician we should add?

Not a one of them represents me or my tribe of men and women. Liars, thieves, swindlers, conmen and women- these are criminals. I know better Felons.

They should both pick Palin!

4 Likes

FISA temporarily dead. This was only procedural vote. So dems all voted no as usual and the 19 Republicans voted with the dems. MTG already filed to remove Johnson from speaker. Waiting on time to force a vote if necessary. Johnson supposed to meet with Trump at Mar De Lago on Firday. Will be interesting.

3 Likes

The speaker shit has to stop, as well! There’s nobody that will fit into that roll on either side of the speaker aisle. Johnson isn’t it, last 20 weren’t it.

3 Likes