Stefi cohen

Has anybody else followed a little bit of her escapades recently. Man goes from maybe most well known woman in powerlifting to getting arrested multiple times I the past couple weeks. Latest one being she seemed to break into gym steal the equipment then put it for sale online. Before this she broke into her exes and leaked a whole bunch of nudes of his current gf.

4 Likes

Sounds like she’s in a major manic meltdown. Goob caught her using post fight pics in an assault charge she filed against her ex. Shes going down in a massive blaze right now.

2 Likes

She caught a case on this. And then tried posting some weird battered women’s charity and going at anyone that called her out.

1 Like

I saw that wonder if she got on a new non ped drug protocol

2 Likes

Something is off. That’s for sure.

1 Like

Yeah i read this on barbend. Agree with @Neuro … full blown mental meltdown. She needs help asap.

2 Likes

I don’t know who’s hotter… her or Laura Phelps… both probably bat shit crazy though… comes with the territory.

1 Like

If I’m nitpicking stefis now a little bit large but she is reminding me I need to stay aways from Latinas

1 Like

Nahhh she just rightttttt. I’m all of a sudden ready to be hurt by crazy again :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Blahahaha Blahahaha

1 Like

I mean just had Mexican and well if she can make me chorri pollo I’m back babat

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy: a true muscle Mamí

1 Like

If all this shit with my wife ends in divorce (which she told me she’s 1000% positive if she could just stay in Minneapolis with her sister she’d never come home), I’m DEFINITELY NEVER dating a gym bitch again… woman hormones and PED’s make for a whole NEW level of crazy that I can’t fucking handle… I’ve got my own broken ass issues, I don’t need someone else’s too. I’ll up my test and punch the clown 5 times a day before I ever stick my dick in another crazy ass fitness oriented girl…

4 Likes

Sounds like a plan.

2 Likes

Blahahaha Blahahaha

1 Like

Haha amen brother :pray:!!

1 Like

That’s too bad. I used to follow her and then she dropped off the radar.

1 Like

Lmao!! I truly live in my own little bubble, because I had no fricken clue who this chick was and had to Google her.

2 Likes