The dirty bridge to meet prep

Ok short log while I do bridge cycle leading. To meet prep. I’ll be running test mast deca and igf1 400 test and deca 200 mast 40 igf a day.
Hit chest today for 405 with the new more accurate plates for 5 with pause the set of seven with touch and go.

4 Likes

Cmonnnnn big fella

2 Likes

What brand of plates?

Hammer strength or the better ones Hampton is shit one they are plastics and metal mixed and maybe 20-30 years old. Also thicker so that’s made it hard for me to get 8 plates on bar

4 Likes

Got to work and haven’t done anything that I was expecting to do today. It seems everything just keeps going to shit here. I’m thinking of offering a human sacrifice to see if that will help with our luck

3 Likes

Your ex?

1 Like

Myself. You know I told her she didn’t bring anything to our relationship but I didn’t have suicidal thoughts while we were together so I guess she brought that.

1 Like

Suicidal thoughts? Quit playing.

1 Like

Minus the past year and half it’s a constant in life. I don’t even have to feel bad to think of it. Ketamine use stopped them for months at a time and then when I was with her never had any thoughts and I wasn’t doing the ket treatments now it’s been a month and well thoughts of how things could go are creeping back more regularly

1 Like

Going to hit legs after work tonight I keep forgetting to do the igf1 in morning so will do it with hgh post work and try again to do it tomorrow

4 Likes

What a typical igf cycle look like?

1 Like

I do .4 of vial a
Day till the 10 vials are gone. Haha so 25 days. The only thing I ever felt like my muscles were as full is when I used 10 ius a day for like 2 weeks

2 Likes

I wonder if lr3 would provide something different in terms of lasting effects.

1 Like

All I know is you can’t run it long term. And if you can get the real real apparently that shit works great. Vicarious Steve did a few videos on the script stuff

2 Likes

I just have lost where I put low bar as that shot is want to slide down back. Or I just down have the muscles I had for it sit on properly. I was almost at French levels lowness when I hit fifth rep of 505

2 Likes

Do you pin it with a meal?

1 Like

You can it’s not insulin so not necessary but also isn’t like hgh that you need to wait.

1 Like

Get off at 10 tonight will go do some
Cheat and arms

2 Likes

So I don’t k ow if igf1 or not but I’ve been wanting to eat more and more the past couple
Days.

4 Likes

Was able to hit 365 for set of 8 on incline today after 10 hours of work so not bad.

So back to being able to eat shitty and not gain fat this igf is magic haha

7 Likes