Where. To buy syringes other than amazon

I’ve been using medlabgear but my package hasn’t been shipped in over a week and not getting any response to my emails. So I’ll likely dispute charge and look for another company. I find the ones I have gotten off Amazon just seem lesser quality. Than the bds

3 Likes

There used to be a big problem with fake BD syringes. Those are probably on Amazon.

2 Likes

Mine I have currently. Are. Bhsupply do they work yes is it smooth. Not really and when I get to about 2.5-3ml a. Day I want smooth

2 Likes

I remember when I got some were like that. I’m not a bitch about needle but they were as bad as Mexico grade needles in the 90s. Quality makes a difference.

1 Like

I’ve been using gpzmedlab for close to a decade always happy customer

3 Likes

I used allegro medical for years until I married an amazon junkie.

I agree. I always thought amazon gets rejects on alot of their products. Or drop shipped from other retailers that buy seconds/rejects.

Never had a problem with allegro

Went ahead and gave them a shot they don’t have be but I’ve like nipro in past and order was 20 less

4 Likes

I’ve used westendmedical before

1 Like

May be some truth to that…the last box I got of “Doctors Choice” (b/c they were out of
BH) were more crooked than a Southern Politician.

1 Like

Awesome brother!

1 Like
4 Likes

Hopefully they straighten their shit up. I’ve been using them for years.

1 Like

They have already shipped my order. Meanwhile the other company has closed my tickets and told me
They responded there and I can’t see what in the tickets so I’m just hoping they both get shipped and I have supply for about a year or I just keep saving info to dispute my charge

3 Likes

Update medlabgear shipped my order yesterday

3 Likes