1 st time tren and test E

Its my 1st time doing tren and test, Started at 150 tren A and 600 test e a week to work my way up slow on tren to see any side effects…Week 5 at 350 tren A and tes E 600 a week ,no fking changes I eat right and hit the gym 4 to5 day a week on a split…Watch my diet and fking nothing…I have done quality gear and know what it feels like…This cycle doesnt need bloodwork.I would see it or feel it at this point…starting to feel overseas gear is shit and the domestic is just as bad .I have ordered domestic and underdosed …Fking sad,then different forums bash others ,hard to tell who has good quality gear, and if some people are just fake reviews,just pisses me off already spent 1000 on bunk shit from different labs

2 Likes

Sounds like blood work would really clear up a lot of guessing on your part.

4 Likes

Ditto above @600 test a week your levels should be through the roof or at least very elevated.

3 Likes

Labs would at least tell you if the test was any good. With respect to tren there should be some change to lipid profile as well as liver. I’d say it’s crap if you are at almost 1 gram total and not feeling anything. I was at 1.3 grams weekly during prep and I was 5% still repping 100lb DB for 10 on incline . Our domestic sponsor

5 Likes

I sorry this is happening bro. I feel your pain and frustration man

2 Likes

Use a roidtest and get your money back man ive had 2 mistakes come my way from 2 sponsers on here and they were real cool about it got me the right thing right away.

Theres no money in trying to sell fake test or tren really and have a customer base

But that hard work and diet that sucks just do it again