April 11th issue of diets and training

Sorry boss its been very very rough here ill tell yall all abt it soon thanks for checking in on me buddy

5 Likes

No need to apologize. Text me so i can save your number

3 Likes

@Dirtnasty @Poppy I’m a lazy fucking POS… I’m consistent, but I hate the gym so much right now, or maybe I hate my failing body… I have enough anxiety over my dads situation to kill a small horse, and I’d like to emancipate myself from my 16 year old… can parents emancipate??

Next stop, off the deep end

2 Likes

You’re not lazy… the whole gym thing is wearing on ya. That makes perfect sense to me. With no meets or clear goals… after you’ve had them for decades…you’re just struggling to find your way.

Not sure about the emancipation thing. I know when my middle child was 16… every time she was parts unknown… I had a deputy to the house reporting her “runaway”. They would issue a bolo… that would piss her off. I told her that was to protect me in case she did something stupid…I wouldn’t be liable or look like an ahole not knowing where my child was and not reporting it.

Keep one thing in mind. I live in a very small community where the deputies are excellent and willing to help as needed.

1 Like