April 11th issue of diets and training

Good morning all.No work today. Went to gym early,tire flipped,forearms and traps.Breakfast was chicken sausage,5 eggs,onions,peppers,hot sauce all scrambled together,banana,coffee and water. Not sure about lunch.its my daughters bday,shes 13.we are taking her out to dinner she wants Thai,so thats my dinner…my womans kid got beat up in school,hes a sophomore and its his first fight,my woman wants to go to the kids house and confront the parents but i put a stop to that,i am gonna give him a few lessons,his mom can pay in pussy.Today i am grateful for my outfuckingstanding daughter,she gets good grades,and excels in sports,cheer leading,softball and basketball.
CONGRATULATIONS to @rnmuscle.

6 Likes

Nice bro. Hope your daughter has a good bday.

Good job to focus on teaching that kid to defend himself instead of running to the parents. I don’t understand how people think that would help. In my day it would get your ass beat harder if parents went and complained. I grew up borderline in a gang area. Fights every week since about 6 grade thru high school.

Burritos for me today. Not feeling the best so will train back light today.

5 Likes

This kid is a sophomore,and it was his first ever,shit by the time a was a sophomore id been in countless fights.

4 Likes

Ditto

4 Likes

And unfortunately hes what you might call,puny,frail, runt of the litter if you will…

2 Likes

Sounds like you need to provide some training to the young lad.

3 Likes

Drizzling rain here… was going to telework but came into the office. I’m deeply regretting that decision now.

Going to train after work.

Baby girl came home with a handful of awards from school yesterday. We’re so proud of her.

5 Likes

Push ups pull ups and EAT EAT EAT

3 Likes

Congrats baby girl

3 Likes

Congrats bro! Bet she was happy!

3 Likes

If to all my fights out by the time I was in middle school. I think once I got into football I kind of stopped with it all

2 Likes

So the only x decided to keep me around in her life that we should get a dog together so picking up a puppy on Saturday. I paid way too much but as she said it’s less than ring. Tonight I have a quads I’ve made to gym 3 days in row and tomorrow is rest but I may go ahead and do push just so I’m free all Saturday as I’m not sure when we will get dog. Currently I’m just walking laps at work to get steps in and I’m eating meat and rice with veggies one is chicken other meal is ground beef. I’ve lost sleep weight already. Next week when I add hgh I’m guess I’ll gain some weight initially then it will start to drop again

3 Likes

I dont understand,who gets a dog with their ex?? Makes no sense to me. Why would you want to make a NEW connection with someone that didnt want to connect with you to begin with. Its like fucking with your own mind bro…

4 Likes

Normally, I would laugh and say that this just John being hard core John, but I am actually in agreeance with you on this and can’t figure out the life of me why someone would want and go do this with someone that didn’t want a real relationship after all, but wants a damn full time animal/puppy commitment.

Hey though, you do you @Dirtnasty and keep kicking ass on that diet and weight loss.

I know you and I talked about the sleep insomnia shit and I feel for you and hate that you’re going through it, too. I think TG said he had a bit of it, as well, but not sure if it was from the Hex or not.

4 Likes

We aren’t ex’s she can say we aren’t together but actions always prove otherwise.

3 Likes

Majority of my fighting was done before high school. Freshman year I had a couple but that was because it was a regional school and we had 3 other towns. Once we sorted it out, I don’t think we had anymore fights the rest of highschool.

Hit back with some rear delts and traps. Working nights so foods in reverse order lol. Ground beef and sweet potato. Yogurt, egg whites and PB on toast. Baked chicken on wraps . 3 eggs, turkey sausage, 1 cup of potatos and a piece of cheese.

5 Likes

If I’m consistent throught next week on gym. I think I’ll start back a log. I’m being honest I’m
Doing more body building. Style
Training where the big three aren’t focus. And I’m not sure this is for me squats I’d fourth lift on quad day powerlifting in me says fuck that noise

4 Likes

Welcome to the club big guy… @JB_rD81 and myself have the same problem.

I understand the bodybuilders… it wasn’t for me though. I wanted to lift the world.

Not so much these days. I’ve relinquished to the fact that I just can’t do that anymore. Trying to maintain functionality with some strength with some muscle density.

2 Likes

Copy that.

Ohhhhhhh @Cluster i been taggin you on and off for months,and all of a sudden i finally see you active,hitting like on some of my posts,so with that being said,text me,o know you got my number,but i got a new phone so i dont have yours…

6 Likes