April 18th edition of diets and bodybuilding

Good morning all. Havent been to gym in a few days.My diets been shit.However as im stepping down my meds,my libido is growing,i keep gettin that warm,tingling feeing in my stomach down to my balls,i am grateful to have reconnected with my woman,she got up walking funny yesterday,i was PROUD as hell gentlemen.i cant wait to go on cycle,i have no clue when im going back on.as im stepping down my psych meds,i know its not wise to be playing this game.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

6 Likes

Just got off work till Monday.

No training today. Going to relax for a bit.

4 Likes

Gotta organize the fridge and do some shopping. Chest tonight maybe but seriously need a nap first. Still feeling run down with sinuses.

5 Likes

Taken the week off from training. Not a fan of a deload. Makes me feel like I’m just wasting time. Been working a bunch of OT so the timing works out well.

5 Likes

Organize the fridge,holy shit you are Domesticated @TG

3 Likes

I got old at some point out of nowhere. Injuries. Back aches. Grey hairs. I was excited to buy new containers for the fridge…

6 Likes

Im BARELY house trained,leave toilet seat up,and piss where i see fit.

3 Likes

Ha ha i actually laughed

2 Likes

Brother even my daughter yells at me now for leaving the toilet seat up lol

4 Likes

Ha ha

1 Like

Told ya…. Sneaks right up on ya

3 Likes

Cut calories to 3500 ugh. Rest day and work so probably lots of laps at work. Pick up the pup tomorrow early so will try and be asleep by 2 that way 9 am wake Ian t bad. And maybe just maybe this will start. Translation to earlier wake ups. As 3/4 nights I’ve slept decent again adding hgh may have helped some

3 Likes

3,500kcal every day, or just non lifting days??

That’s a huge drop in calories for you, but it will be nice to have to eat that much. I struggle some days to maintain 4,500kcal per day and actually thought about buying a clean weight gainer protein powder again to add about 600-700 calories from a shake versus and cut out a damn meal.

2 Likes

No,thats just in his sleep

2 Likes

That’s daily intake I guess he’s like tg and wants to see the weight come off quicker.

3 Likes

I really hate you guys!!!

2 Likes

Ha! With that HGH at 3iu’s/day you’ll see some amazing hunger come about and see the BF% drop some, along with skin tightening.

You could also up your Semaglutide for about 4+ weeks to melt off some more BF, but I know you have to watch your A1C fairly carefully to maintain what’s good for you.

There’s a lot of lifting a recomp left in your tank, young man. 60 is the 40 of the 80’s these days and you already have a great physique to work from.

1 Like

You’re too kind sir.

I’m going to give it my all. Walked by a box of krispy kream donuts on the counter here for two days now. Without taking one. That’s been a bit rough.

2 Likes

Just had 3 fresh local eggs for supper. I’m amazed at the difference, I’m stuffed. I can usually put away 5 regular eggs no problem.

2 Likes

I knew I was getting old when I got all excited about my new vacuum :joy:

3 Likes