April 20th weekend checkins

Good morning all. No gym. Working half day,then going fishing,then my daughter is coming to sleep over,shes officially 13, and 5ft 8inches,taller then her mom.were gonna go hiking,build a dam in the river by my place,and make it into a little swimming,wading pool for the summer.
Hope everyone has a great weekend.

4 Likes

That’s pretty damn cool!

No training for me either. It’s raining up here so I’m probably just doing some cleaning and maybe start putting away winter clothes. Nothing exciting by any stretch of imagination lol

4 Likes

Baby girl has a little friend over playing. I’m just piddling around. No training I don’t think.

2 Likes

We have CAMA down here… coastal area management act that operates under coastal resources commission.

They will nail someone to the wall down here for that. They regularly do flyovers surveying stuff.

They been accused of being jack booted thugs… even within your own property. To make it worse… the definition of “wetlands” is extremely broad and ambiguous… basically a mud hole can be considered protected if the want.

1 Like

Yeah its much different then what im doing it in,its a small river,and there plenty of sections where people never go. And it wont affect the eco system either.

2 Likes

Im not gonna stop the flow completely,just slow it down,and do a bit of redirecting.

1 Like

No training today. I got my beef stew in the crock pot. It’s 420 so I’ll smoke something with the wife later :joy:

4 Likes

Ha ha

1 Like

Haven’t have beef stew in a long time. Gonna plan it for Monday now lol

4 Likes

Just had some fish and potatoes. Cleaning and organizing today after a trip to Ikea. I want to do squats or lunges so bad. Leg brace can’t be worn carefully over my jeans so it’s hurting more again. I went the cheaper route and regret it. I tried to jog a bit and pain is horrible in the knee still. Hoping weather warms up.

2 Likes

That’ll teach ya…

A man your age shouldn’t be running or jogging.

Mall walking in a track suit and $200 bright white tennis shoes is more your speed these days.

3 Likes

Haha wtf

2 Likes

Arm day no fun food. My dog loves my dad more than me. It was like he install knew the guy. First time he saw my dad he was jumping all over him. May go to drive in theatre tonight as girls scuba got canceled becuase of sinus infection. Finally saw date for north America’s uspa it’s Nov10 thinking I’ll sign up for it as it’s like 3 hour drive from me

4 Likes