April 26th edition of diets and bodybuilding

Good morning all.Tire flipped at 0700 for 15mins.went home made 5 turkey sausage,4 eggsover easy,3 pieces of whole grain toast,banana,cranberry juice,coffee. Working half day.Then im gonna help the Police set up for a kids fishing contest,Cops run it,its free,prizes for the biggest and the most…it feels weird,im choosing to go to them,usually they come to me.Anyfuckinways, they put 1,000 trout on a small lake,it’s tomorrow 0800-1500. All my nieces and nephews go,my daughter,exwife will be hangin out.its fun,and they put some big uns in there,and theres no limit at the day of the contest,come home sometimes 20-30 trout.Today i am grateful to spend time with family.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

5 Likes

Sounds fun bro. Majority of cops aren’t really bad people. I’m all for community policing and involvement for kids. Here them and firefighters have events from time to time for them. Have fun.

Easy day for me. Got a new knee brace I’m breaking in. They claim I can workout with it while limiting the range of motion. So tonight will be legs to try it out.

Diet is normal. I’m slowly ramping my cycle back up to what it should be.

5 Likes

Just got back from EMG test aka torture with electric shock and needles!!!

No training today. Teleworking

Going to check baby girl out early maybe.

4 Likes

Doc asked me if I have an aversion to needles. I said absolutely not… I told her afterwards…maybe a little now. Painful

3 Likes

First time I got shots in my spine I thought the same lol.

3 Likes

makes me think of when I got hep shot at work. My supervisor was scare of needles and made me go I. Front of him. I told it’s no big deal I used to do heroin. And walked up snaking my elbow pit. The look on his face. Now of course this was before I did anything but drink really.

4 Likes

My town used to do this but around 15 years ago no more kids showed up. It was pretty sad.

3 Likes