April 29th issue of diets and training

Good morning all.No gym,no work,no problem.
Breakfast was 5 eggs over easy,4 pieces of whole wheat bread,4 turkey sausage.Going to do some work on the farm i hunt on for a few hours then im gonna do some fishing catch me some dinner.most of my seeds have sprouted,i have onions,chives,peppers,tomatoes,cucumbers,Lillies and sunflower growing.im not sayin i never go to stores,but whatever i can kill,grow,or make on my own i do.Its extremely rewarding and gives me more of a purpose,and for that i am grateful.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

4 Likes

Halfway through this cycle and I pulled a muscle near my shoulder blade. No training for a while. Sleep has been spotty. Went to urgent care and they got me on pregnisone. Not a fan of the stuff but we will see if it helps reduce the swelling. Hopefully everyone else is out there killing there work outs

3 Likes

Just had protein cereal and protein milk. Chicken rice and back today

4 Likes

Booooo. Sorry to hear it.

2 Likes

Same ole stuff today.

Trying to train in a bit.

4 Likes

Oh that sucks @JLee

3 Likes

Had to fast this morning for a couple hours ate so much shit during the weekend… So far it will be four peanut butter and jellies two cups rice 2 lb of chicken… Don’t know if I’ll work out my back or my chest today… Pinning the bicep yesterday I think I might go with chest

4 Likes

Well i did catch my dinner,and my limit 6 per day.all rainbow trout. Im gonna make 4 for dinner,lemon pepper,lemon juice,butter,fresh onions,risotto,and a salad,with two bush beers.

5 Likes

Had a bagel sandwich in the morning, going to have steak and sweet potatoes with greens for lunch, protein for the afternoon. Trained ARMs in the morning with ABS and cardio. Hey fellas!

5 Likes

Didn’t post earlier. I had fasted labs first thing today.

3 Likes