April 30th edition of diets and bodybuilding

Good morning all.Tire flipped this am.No work. Breakfast was 5 HB eggs no yolk,5 turkey sausage,1 plain bagel,banana,cranberry juice no coffee.My woman is having a shitty day,so i bought a candle,and flowers and im going to spend the day with her at her place,i want to go fishing,but she needs me and my charm so theres my day i guess,she will end up taking a nap,so im bringin my fishing shit and will sneak out.Anyfuckinways,im making chic parm,garlic bread,and a salad later fir her and her kids,lunch im not sure about.Today i am grateful that someone actually “needs” me and thinks im sweet and charming,its always other people that see the good in me,i rarely see it.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

3 Likes

BINGO!!!

there’s more people that need you than you realize…

4 Likes

Good to hear bro. I’m exhausted. Ate a Turkish wrap today. Going to try to get to mall to get some new shoes. Then gym tonight. Switching my training up a bit until injuries heal some.

4 Likes

Whats in a turkish wrap

1 Like

Kebab meat. Veggies, some sauce and I add fries in mine.

2 Likes

I need to change my training up some and by changing, I don’t mean all of it. I just really need to train my brain on how to cut back on my sets per exercise knowing I run average of 10-12 reps per set.

2 Likes