AstraZeneca withdrawing Covid vaccine, months after admitting rare side effect

3 Likes

In UK alone 81 deaths and hundreds injured as result of this vaccine alone.

I have plenty of negative thoughts about the jab, so no need for anything to come in heated on the topic.

But 81 deaths out of 3 billion doses? What is that a mortality rate of 0.0000027? Tylenol has a higher mortality rate than that.

With incidence of side effect at 0.0000184%? The incidence of Steven Johnson syndrome with Tylenol is also higher.

Again. Not saying the whole situation wasn’t fucked. I know better than most.

I’m just saying… ozempic has a mortality rate of 0.000022% from ileus.

I know I know. Ozempic wasn’t mandatory blah blah blah.

2 Likes

At least to me it’s about honesty. They lied about the deaths in the testing. They’re finally admiting to that. They did it so that places would make it mandatory and they would profit.

Now that report of 81 deaths is just in UK alone. Doesn’t include the rest of Europe that sold it. You have companies and governments that lied for profit. Kickbacks to media and politicians.

No one will go to jail but people lost their chances to live over being forced to take that. If it’s going to be made right then the board and everyone involved in the product should be in prison for life. If a smaller company gave products to people that they knew killed people as safe they would be going to prison.

Gain of function bioweapons are not new but I think we’re going to get into a state with more of these out and at what point can we trust companies that are supposed to make safe products when they see it as a way to profit.

That’s was in 2012 and now we know for a fact the US continued funding them in Wuhan.

As we get closer to WW3 stages the chances of more being released into a country increase. It’s much easier for one country to fight a war against others that are physically sick imo.

2 Likes

I agree with everything you said. I must have misread the 81 in the UK vs Europe. So my math is hella fucked now :joy::joy:

2 Likes