Attempted Assassination on Trump

Say what you want about the man but dam what is this world coming to, so sad

4 Likes

Someone or someones have crossed a line in which there’s no return.

If it’s antifa… then they’ve brought a lot of weight down on their selves. They’re finished.

2 Likes

This is one of the things I thought about but never spoke on… Makes sense as what I stated before. “They have no winning candidates.” All they got left is assassination attempts. Been trying to get the man locked up for years now

3 Likes

Walked into work to everyone talking and making jokes about it and I said “if you’re not crying for gun control your contradictions are showing. If you’re celebrating anyone almost getting shot in the head for their beliefs and stances in America you’re part of the problem.”

No one is talking around me at work anymore. :joy::joy:

8 Likes

They’re talking about a “discrepancy” on secret service.

2 Likes

I’m not surprised they tried it. They just fueled his base and independents even more now.

3 Likes

https://www.politico.com/live-updates/2024/07/08/congress/defiant-biden-tells-donors-were-done-with-the-debate-00166834

3 Likes

2 Likes

1 Like

What’s the scoop here? You always know the inside juice @TG

1 Like

2 Likes

Woke up to about a dozen messages. Getting more info and clarification on some things. There’s some distrust between trumps secret service detail tho.

3 Likes

Remember the ss are civil servants… i can go on for days about fed civil servants

2 Likes

FBI verified it was this guy? Troll or not his photos being shared everywhere lol

2 Likes

The fbi are federal civil servants too….

1 Like

The online conspiracies are pretty funny. Alot of people claiming to be the shooter. Others saying it’s some antifa guy. FBI has been wrong many times regardless.

This is the other one widely shared.

2 Likes

It will be very unlikely…almost by accident if they get the true intent/motive/anything correct on this.

1 Like

Some fat 15 year old was even claiming to be the shooter lol.

1 Like

Remember that poor security guard at the Atlanta olympic bombing…. They completely ruined his life before they figured out he was actually kind of the hero.

What a bunch of a$$clowns

2 Likes

I just watched the full video…

First thing that comes to mind… if that was uncle no no touch up there… he wouldn’t know that he was shot… he would of continued his babbling “pirates of the Caribbean pudding cup…. Uhhhh “

1 Like