BBSQ5 - Esquel Labs Fitness/Cycle Log

Coming Soon

Per picture, you can see who’s sponsoring and what stack will be. More details to come post holiday vacay!

7 Likes

Awesome. Would like to hear about your dosage and how you are planning this cycle. :smiley:

1 Like

Going to be a nice cycle you’ve put together there. I like the Test, Mast, and Deca combination.

3 Likes

Well…Looks like I will be starting this on January 22nd. I will pin Mon/Wed/Fri, like I do with all longer compounds for volume sake and the stability it gives me versus just once or twice a week.

Shooting to start slower in dosing, as I have been running my TRT & Deca per prescription at low doses for quite a while. 240 TestC and 100 Deca.

Was looking at 400 Deca, 400 TestC, and 400 MastE…Then cycle up to a bit higher after a few weeks. Run Dbol in and out throughout cycle for about 2 weeks each time. I don’t like to run orals for a long run all at once and have really only run VAR for longer than 30 days.

Getting current DEXA this coming week, which will lay out BF, weight, etc. and shooting for some solid gains, but not push the envelope on increasing BF on an all out stuff my face with shit bulk. Doesn’t go well with me to be full and bloated all the time.

6 Likes

Have to get my shit together, because today is Day #1 of log and I have not done one in so long that I may not remember what the hell to post. :joy:

I’m sure you will all keep me in check so I don’t longer than a day posting or just posting plain crap.

2 Likes

Looking fwd to this.

I just post my general training sets n reps. Beings I’m washed up and my goals are minimal. I usually start off posting the purpose/goals/plan to get there. When I’m not a lazy ass… I’ll post calorie breakdown and pre/post intake. Like I said my stuff is pretty boring.

2 Likes

Do you have any particular goals… 3 months… spring… 12 months?

2 Likes

Post what training you did and physique updates along the way. If you used said compounds before I may add I. Whether I notice difference in this gear to past runs seeing as we are doing it for a company.

Ok…#1 goal is to put on some size while still eating what I consider properly. No dirty bulk fast food sort of stuff.

I’ll post up latest Dexa, weight, height, calories I’m upping it to from what I was on maintenance wise, etc., and dosages I plan to start with and current plan of running it for 16 weeks for Esquel Labs to see what difference I gain (hopefully) like @Dirtnasty stated and is doing with his Esquel Labs log.

I will post tomorrow on all of that and started my first PIN today, but exhausted and have sort of a head & chest cold that started brewing yesterday.

2 Likes

Smart man imo. I’m the poster boy against this. I did it 20 years ago for a pr goal and regret it to this day.

1 Like

*Day 1 (Monday - 22 January): Current plan is 16 weeks. Deca 500/week, TestC 500/week, MastE 400/week and Dbol 40mg/day for two weeks on and see response (Never taken Dbol); then off 3 weeks and bring in for two weeks again, if I feel good taking it.

Will likely bump Deca to 600/wk, TestC to 600/wk, and Mast to 600/wk down the road, but I will loathe it in log

Esquel Labs Deca 500, TestC 250, MastE 200, and Dbol 10mg tablets. Pin on Mon/Wed/Fri.

Dexa: 12.9% BF, Weight 229, Height 6’ 2”
Calories: 4,200kcal/Day (was on 3,400/day cruise with TRT at 240mg/week)
Macros: 40/35/25 (Carbs/Protein/Fat) will up carbs on leg days, because I need it for sure on those days.

FYI…I workout at two different gyms and it varies, so machines will be different and I can omit brand of machines, if folks don’t care to see that kind of fluff shit in typing this out!

Leg Day:

(I only count one side of the rack for tracking via my Strong App & can add per set if all would like to track my weight, but I’m not a heavy power lifter)

Hammer Strength Linear Hack Squat
-3 warm up sets (Gets my Knees and Legs flowing).
-4 sets progressive weight increase each set.

Smith Machine RDL’s
-4 sets progressive weight increase each set.

Seated Single Leg Curls (Techno Gym Machine)
-4 sets progressive weight increase

Leg Extensions (Techno Gym Machine)
-4 sets progressive weight increase

I do calves sometimes on leg day and sometimes just in between other shit, but I don’t track it much.

2 Likes

My opinion only… you can omit brand of machine.

The hammer strength hack is what took my legs over the top 20 something years ago. Great machine.

1 Like

You’re a big dude.

1 Like

Ha, not as big or lean as I would like to be, but are we ever 100% satisfied.

My wife equates me to Jack Reacher, but technically he’s 6’ 3” and 235 + or -.

I’d like to be around 11-12% BF steady and a solid 235-240 at that percentage.

2 Likes

Haha no not really.

At your height and weight AND bf… you got a lot of muscle.

2 Likes

In the infamous words of @Neuro ”It’s not a marathon, and just a slow crawl”. Or something like that. :joy:

Took me quite awhile to get to where I’m at, because I spent the first 34 years of my life running like Forest Gump for some reason and lived a life at 175lbs up until I just stopped running and started lifting.

5 Likes

Something like that! Interested to see how the lower set count treats you in the long term!

4 Likes

Took yesterday off from gym after going 4 days straight, so Tuesday was a rest day

PIN #2 today for the first week of all compounds together. Just informing to let you know the first went smooth and I hope this one does, too.

3 Likes

Nice I’m looking forward to starting log next week.

4 Likes

Wednesday: Second pin went smooth again, so I’m thankful for that.

Still balancing macros with 4,200kcal to divvy them up from. Sometimes spot on at 4,200 and sometimes I go over, which is fine to me. Just don’t want to kill myself thinking I have to eat nonstop up to 5k and whatnot.

Chest:
-Hammer Strength Flat Bench
3 sets of warmup at 45lbs each side
4 sets of progressive weight increase

-Hammer Strength Incline
4 sets of progressive weight

-Hammer Strength Decline
3 sets

-Cables (High to Low)
3 sets

-Pec Deck
3 sets