Bloodwork and PCT Questions

I’m having trouble uploading my file with bloodwork but my Testosterone results came back as follows using the labsmd male hormone panel:
Total: 1270
Free: 398.8
Estradiol: 60
Fsh: 1.0

Some of you may have seen on my other posts but I did a small cycle of three shots of test 250 (.5cc Feb 13th, .75cc Feb 22nd, 1cc Feb 27th) and 20mg dbol a day for 4.5 weeks. I was also using testosterone gel packets 2-3 times per day throughout the cycle. I had the bloodwork taken Thursday March 11th and was still using the 3 gel packets a day and 20mg dbol but hadn’t had pinned since the 27th.

I’m surprised by how high my levels were as my sex drive was extremely high a few weeks ago but by last Thursday had gone back to normal and I otherwise felt normal. I read somewhere online that compounds like dbol can inflate results on bloodwork due to mimicking the hormone, could this be why my test levels were so high?

I also am wondering if I should consider a pct, I originally didn’t think I would need one but my FSH is low at 1.0… any thoughts or advice greatly appreciated

1 Like

Why wouldn’t you need a PCT? I’m confused. Did you use testosterone from outside your body? You barely waited two weeks to get blood work done. Your levels look great bc they were still dropping from your cycle I think.

I’m confused here buddy… help me understand? Why were you planning on not running a pct?

1 Like

I guess I didn’t feel like I was shut down at all, and being that the cycle is so minimal I didn’t want to put unneeded stress on my body. My original plan was to have bloodwork done again in 4-5 weeks and see if my test levels were back to normal

If you want to give them a review do it in there category please

Sorry wasn’t trying to give a review, was more just wanting feedback on my bloodwork

1 Like

I don’t believe that you will need a pct but you ran to much dbol and no dbol doesn’t inflate your testosterone numbers. You will need to protect yourself against gyno because those test numbers are going to keep going down if your out of range with fsh and lsh your shutdown this is exactly why everyone stays away from oral cycles.

You will need an entire pct

You weren’t in the correct category to give them a shout about blood work you were in discussions. I changed it to the correct category.

1 Like

Gel packets 2-3x a day was left out before you said you took 3 shots and stopped.

You definitely need a full pct you put a ton of testosterone and dbol in your body not just 3 small shots.

2 Likes

This is what I was thinking. That’s a lot of test in your system. That’s just his numbers starting to fall roughly two weeks after?

2 Likes

I told him that he probably wouldn’t need a pct because I believed he took 3 shots of test and a couple dbol.
Things are very different if you use multiple forms of testosterone and dbol for weeks straight. I didn’t know that it was this much AAS over this amount of time.

Yes I remember…everyone was under the impression it was only 3 injections of t…

Layest revelations are game changers

2 Likes

So you remember also

1 Like

Yes…yes i do.

With the info we had you gave him sound advice

Not that it matters but I did mention the 20mg dbol/day for 4 weeks and three shots of test in my post from 2 weeks ago. I honestly left out the gel packets because the feedback I got on one of my older posts was that they were pretty much crap so I assumed they were inconsequential. But anyways thanks for the feedback

This was the original post

just got done doing a short blast of test and dbol and would like to get on trt to prevent hormone fluctuations while I get my system cleaned out. I did 20mg of dbol daily for about 4 weeks and had three shots of test E, one of 125mg Feb 13th, the second of 170mg on Feb 22nd and the last on Saturday of 250 mg.

Just got done doing a short blast I see three shots of 545mg of testosterone over 3 shots that’s nothing but I didn’t know about the gel that adds mgs to that amount and also you used them every day not spaced out like the shots.
I see 4 wks of dbol

You crashed your system with a cycle so yes pct is needed unless you are starting trt. I hope that you are not because you are 25 and need to get your natural levels back and don’t touch anything again unless you have a basic understanding brother.

Your last shot was 22 days ago estimated. You should have much lower test numbers. The gel testosterone whats the strength? How much did you actually use?

Im trying to figure out what’s actually happening with you

The gel was 10mg per packet. I used 2 per day for roughly 3.5 weeks and then 3 per day from last Tuesday through Saturday

Just got done doing a short blast I see three shots of 545mg of testosterone plus 20mg per day of test gel and dbol 20mg a day.

Nolvadex 40mg 2wks 20mgs 2wks
Clomiphene 100mgs 2wks 50mgs 2wks

Split doses and run 4wks its a normal pct you need it you can wait for your blood work but the next blood work will keep going down unless you at 25 can bounce back on your own but I don’t believe so not after all the hormones used.

1 Like

I have Nolvadex on hand so I’ll go with that. Should I be aware of any side effects or things to watch out for while taking it? Also you say split doses but what I have is 20mg per tablet. Should I still split up the las two weeks by cutting the tablet somehow?

Research it brother I have gone otta my way to help you can look up the side effects

2 Likes

Will do thanks for your help