Body Weight Experiment With A1c On Platinum HGH

I’ve dropped well over 20 pounds (on purpose) to get my blood sugar under control. I’ve been struggling to stay under 190 lbs.

I’ve lost quite a bit of strength… down to upper level pedestrian levels now. I’m in a good place with that mentally and looking for more hypertrophy/athleticism/quality of life.

Dropping body weight…muscle AND pudge did lower my blood glucose levels and my labs are tolerable.

Beings platinum was kind enough to trade HGH for a log… I am curious to see if i can nudge my bw to maybe mid/high 190’s… with just muscle and little to no pudge.

The caveat is my blood glucose and lab markers must stay within a tolerable range.

1 Like

How many IUs are you running again? Everyone is different but I can run 2-4IU without even really seeing a budge in the blood glucose levels. Given you had previous issues with blood glucose you may just want to monitor it closely.

Do you take any medication for blood glucose control?

2 Likes

I’ve started on 1 for a few days and just now went to 2iu.

I am on several diabetes meds. Jardience… ozempic… glimepreride (sp).

I am going to be monitoring my sugar pretty close. I have a jug of strips and lancets.

I will keep everyone posted.

3 Likes

My guess is you see some weight gain to start water weight and if you kept cals the same you may lose even more weight(fat)

2 Likes

That’s the goal.

Goal too.

I’m thinking that if my abs and muscle separation become just a little more defined and my weight stays the same or I gain a pound or two in the next 6 months… it’s a win.

2 Likes

What are you blood glucose levels like on that mix? On semaglutide alone my numbers are consistently in the 60-70s but I also didn’t have any issues prior (90s before).

1 Like

Dude if you don’t need this for DM management I would strongly suggest getting off of it. It’s wreaking havoc on people’s bodies. You’re immediately removed from it upon admission bc of how bad it fucks up the GI tract. Delays gastric emptying by 3 weeks on average. Food fermenting in the stomach and gut. Bowel obstructions left and right. Surgeons won’t perform elective procedures if you’ve taken it within the last 3 weeks.

3 Likes

I’m usually at ~150… sometimes it will get to 130’s.

I don’t disagree with @Neuro.

Please be very careful with that stuff. It’s definitely the most powerful med I’ve ever been on.

It’s my last ditch effort to get my beetes under control.

2 Likes