Breakfast in the morning

What’s your favorite breakfast home cooked meal…Mine is pancakes(Kodiak packed with protein) eggs with turkey sausage

4 Likes

I’m nondenominational when it comes to breakfast. I like it all but my absolute favorite is omelettes.

3 Likes

Gotta say omelettes can be very healthy. But my favorite breakfast is country fried steak with 8 whole eggs and an extra sausage gravy with kick ass biscuits and hot sauce.

1 Like

Bacon

1 Like

I’m same as poppy,ad I’m sure the guys here notice I eat tuna for breakfast, cheese steaks,chicken cordonbleu sandwiches anything =breakfast to me

2 Likes

I’m not even sure what time to have breakfast haha. I don’t really fast

3 Likes

I love it all! Pancakes, waffles, eggs, bacon, pastry literally everything

2 Likes

I love french toast. Next would be omelette and homefries. Sometimes I make scratch made pancake from oats and cottage cheese that’s pretty good.

2 Likes

I love pancakes with fruits in top such as strawberries with eggs & bacon… along with coffee

1 Like

Ohhh I take back May have a few favorites ones… let me think

1 Like

Steak, eggs, toast, bacon, and grits. Rare steak with fried eggs, buttered toast, and I sugar my grits. I dip my bacon in the grits to eat it. Best breakfast ever!

3 Likes

My favourite would probably be a full English breakfast…

2 Likes

My usual is 5 whole eggs (in coconut oil), toast and blueberries. If I am having oats I will add toffee flavoured whey and a chopped banana and maybe some chia seeds.

2 Likes

That’s some vittels on that plate!

1 Like