Contaminated drug problem continues

Happening more and more lately…
Nov. 13, 2018 – Yet another blood pressure drug has been recalled because of fears of impurities added by a lab in China.

Drug company Sandoz says it has recalled one lot of losartan potassium hydrochlorothiazide tablets. The impurity, known as NDEA, was found in the drug’s key ingredient made by Zhejiang Huahai Pharmaceutical Co. in China.

NDEA is found naturally in certain foods, drinking water, air pollution, and industrial processes, and it may cause cancer, according to the International Agency for Research on Cancer.
Imagine what can be in our PEDs? I was really surprised at how many major international pharmaceutical companies use China for material!

7 Likes

If its not from China its from India smh
Shouldn’t fda approved drugs be made in America. I don’t know I would have thought that they would be.

#hatebigpharma lol

1 Like

Lol i hate big pharma too greedy lying pieces of shit!

1 Like

I really did as well. But I’m just guessing, maybe has to do with profits??? Air quality and just worrying about all the checks and licenses. I was surprised. Not my area but Athena was gobbled up by ameritas…very few big companies are just north America much less just USA, as you know. The more you dig the more you can’t believe.

Its really anypharma😘. I am really wishing I could go off grid. Today is many things world pneumonia…its not just old and frail and young…