Did I just get robbed....?

Thanks,

I just erased your whole post because it is 100% against our community rules don’t ever post anything like that here again you need to email @johnjuanb1 or @Flashlabs

We are not a market place either write an introduction and contribute or keep on moving.

Banned

9 Likes

I love you Murphy haha! Always have through the many years!

6 Likes

Boom you got Murphed

5 Likes

Lmao needs to be a short! “You got MurpheD” the d is capital cause it’s a symbol of what comes next.

3 Likes

My apologies.

That totally makes sense. I didnt read the community guidelines… My bad man…

2 Likes

How about an intro my man. Stats? Goals?

1 Like

Again,

I’m sorry fellas for the question I asked. I should have assumed not to ask a question like that.

Currently, I am 30 years old. Have been training since 18. Did my first cycle when I was 17 in highschool. Found extra dbol my dad had when he was bodybuilding, and ignorantly took that for a couple months. Then at 21 I used 250mg of test a week with 30mg dbol, which was administered by my dad. Since then I haven’t used anything.

I’ve managed to stay in really good shape though, 5’11 at 190lbs.

I’ve got many reasons for wanting to jump back on some gear. One of them is to obviously put some mass on and feel good in the gym again. Second which is going to sound ridiculous, I’d like to develop better masculine features. As a 30 year old marine corps vet, I can barely grow a bear and still have some what of a baby face. I know this is something people judge me for. I’d just like a boost in confidence, do better with the ladies, and even boost my career by having high testosterone levels.

Not sure how much of that I am allowed to talk about, so I apologize if I can’t mention this.

4 Likes

Welcome aboard. Lots of knowledge here. Search and read posts. You’ll find most of your questions can be answered Ricky tick.
SFMF

2 Likes

Welcome my man!! Your all good, we aren’t like other forums as I’m sure you have noticed. Thanks for throwing up an intro and contributing to our community brotha.

Shit is pretty kosher around here, our main rules are we don’t talk about buying or selling or finding compounds or attack or harass other members other then that your all good. Stick around man .

2 Likes

Another one, silenced. Hilarious

1 Like

Welcome!

1 Like

Welcome i get stuck on stupid more often than not brother :upside_down_face: shit happens. It will be worth your while to hang around there’re are tons of really sharp people on here and I guarantee you’ll learn new tricks if you hang out here

2 Likes

Welcome to the board and use the search feature. You can find tons of information on here.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Welcome aboard

1 Like