Early weekend check ins

Good afternoon all.gonna be a good weekend,im throwing my own birthday party tomorrow at my dads house on the lake,my whole family’s and a few lifelong family friends,swimming,grilling,jet skiing,Horseshoes,corn hole.16 adult’s,12 kids between 4 years old to 13 years old. I will spend half the time in the water with the kids and the other half throwing shoes.i love partying with my family,lots a beer,lots a weed,lots of organized chaos the whole time.Hope everyone has a outfuckingstanding weekend.

7 Likes

Fasted labs today. Didn’t do much else

4 Likes

Have fun brother. Happy b day. I spent the day at the pool with my daughter. Sandwiches all day today. Going to go do legs in an hour when finish some things.

4 Likes

I asked about weekends,not how your day was Sir.

2 Likes

Peanut butter jelly sandwhiches or are they to American to be ate over across the pond

1 Like

Too much fat in peanut butter for me right now. I prefer grape jelly but can only find maybe once a year here. Gotta import. Stacked Turkey with lettuce and mustard. Im not sure what else for tomorrow but she wants to spend the day at pool again on sunday so I can better prepare something. This was kinda last minute.

4 Likes

I should send you some of the strawberry jam my Ex makes

2 Likes

I had to cut back cardio cause the staph infection I had in the heat and today would have been the first day back running but today did this instead. Its pretty much all healed over now.

2 Likes

Hopefully doing nada this weekend!!!

2 Likes

Would love that if its not too expensive from there. Kinda hit or miss on rates sometimes. My dad used to send packages but cut back to once or twice a year cause costs got expensive. Might be easier if you could send to him before he ships a package around sept-oct for my daughters bday.

I try to tell my wife its not the same products from US and here. Much better over there lol. Shes still never tried ranch dressing.

2 Likes

I plan on doing jack shit and relaxing maybe some curls tomorrow

3 Likes

Ha ha.

1 Like

Exactly… supposed to rain on and off all weekend so that’s my cue to get some gym time. Might even pickup the mess out there… maybe

1 Like

Sounds like another code word for a Nap Session…

1 Like

Work all weekend, the usual.

3 Likes

I may do arms tomorrow and if weather is good I think I have a pool party to go that I forgot about

2 Likes

Just working. Finally some good weather up here and I’m probably going to sleep right through it.

And Happy Birthday @John

2 Likes

Mow if I get a break in the rain. Middle daughter is in Arizona, wife and youngest daughter are up north at the lakes… alone in my house… gym, eat, groceries…fix a few things so I can get this house on the market and get rolling with this divorce

3 Likes

Looks like rain might have let up here for the day…. /:;()$&@ it…. Now I gotta cut grass!!!

2 Likes

Sounds like a plan @JB_rD81

1 Like