Effiective sarms for bodybuilding

good

S23 is a mad man

DO you need S23?

S23 HNMR

S23 HPLC

S23 MS
we provide high quality SARMS Steroids and peptides.Each batch of products has a third-party test report.
More details and price E-mail:[email protected] whdkxs.com

HPLC of MK2866
Any new inquiry,pls contact:[email protected]

Has anyone gone on sarms and off Aas to see what it is like?

I’ve done a lot of research on SARMS and in my opinion, there is just such a lack of long term use to effect (both good and bad) that I just don’t feel comfortable using them. The same with a lot of peptides as well. SARMS were designed and implemented as a “safer means and alternative” to AAS but most of them just mimic AAS compounds and not very well I have found. I carry the opinion that most people think it’s a safer alternative and or they have chosen SARMS because they are afraid of the needle but there’s just not enough long term evidence to prove it’s any safer in the long run.

3 Likes

Also they were designed as a safer alternative but correct me if I’m wrong none of those were stamped with approval or “passed” by like the fda

1 Like

The FDA is a joke

1 Like

Come on guys. You think the FDA, who happens to be in bed with most pharmaceutical companies, is going to approve things that either take away the money from prescription drugs or have the potential to actually help keep people healthy? Not happening

3 Likes

I think 98% effect of SARMS its Placebo-Effekt. If you want really muscle gain effect you must think about like testosterone or winstrol cycle…

I hadn’t tried SARMs but I’m thinking about doing it since it has gained a lot of populariy among bodybuilders. It’s a known fact that it will not give the same results as the anabolic steroids but the risks are less too. I’m a begginer bodybuilder so I don’t want to expose my body to danger from the beggining.

I heard that sarms contain the same compounds as anabolic steroids. only in small doses.

https://www.sarmstore1.com/what-are-sarms/

A pretty thorough article explaining sarms

2 Likes

Not bad. Not bad. Thanx. Its very useful article.

1 Like

If you want to try,our promotion will be a good chance.
full 100-10,full 200-30
Some free sample for you to test our quality.

Thanks for your share.

1 Like