Face wash for oily skin

I just wanted to share this with all of you. I’m not being paid or sponsored in any way shape or form by this company. I was referred to this product by a friend of mine. If you have a problem with oily skin especially on the face you have to check this stuff out, it’s kinda pricey at about $8 a tube but from the very first use yesterday it made an immediate improvement. I’m so impressed that I wanted to share it will all of you. Definitely a solid product and worth the 8 bucks if you care about your appearance and skin.

10 Likes

Thanks for sharing man, i might have to give this a try, I normally uses St.Ives facial scrub, it’s ok I guess but I’m always open to trying new products. Do they carry this at any drug store or Walmart?

1 Like

That will be a nice addition to my homemade stuff lol. I use a generic acne wash with 2% salicylic acid mixed with dawn antibacterial dish soap lol. It works great for back and chest. I’ll be picking up some of this too though. Thanks for sharing brother

4 Likes

This stuff is legit lol only stuff I can use that helps me

2 Likes

I just use African black soap, completely natural and works well. I have heard good things about this product though.

2 Likes

@Raphael3636 yeah bro that’s actually where I got it was at Walmart but it’s available at multiple locations.

2 Likes

Awesome thanks man.

2 Likes

The thickening hair wash is bomb too. I use their beard products, body wash, and shampoo. Haven’t used the face wash. Has anyone ever used selsum blue if they get back acne?

2 Likes

Ive heard about selsun working but never used it.
Sysyllic acid is my goto
Serums
Cleansers
masks

1 Like

I’ve used glycolic acid but not sysyllic acid. Might check into it.

1 Like

Thanks! I’ll check it out

2 Likes

I use their sandalwood beard balm and beard oil.

2 Likes

African black soap is awesome along with some Cetaphil.

4 Likes

Just ordered a bottle off Amazon. Looking forward to trying it out. Thanks @N8GainTrain

4 Likes

I have found that H2Ocean (saltwater) works great as well … it draws out all the impurities without drying out your skin.

4 Likes

Ah yeah, forgot about Cetaphil

1 Like

Well let’s give it a go. I also got the facial wipes and right away the oil and shine were decreased with just a once over with the wipe. Can’t wait to see what the wash and lotion are like.

6 Likes

I’m in love with the stuff so much I’m using it twice a day once in the morning and again before bed. I have seen a remarkable improvement.

2 Likes

I’ll have to try the wipes, it’s so hot and humid here that my face gets oily super quickly when I’m the go so it’ll be good to have them with me.

3 Likes

Did you get em off Amazon or a site? I checked my local Wally World and didn’t see it.

1 Like