First order from Platinum

First time getting from these guys. Y’all see the haul. And now as I’m looking in appears two of my test Sludgy like a mfer. So I guess I’ll have to heat those up. It’s winter time so I guess that’s expected. Everything was quick and easy no hassles. I’m afraid to talk TA because some of you sum bitches is impatient. I hope to find another deal like this before May. To add a few more things. But anyways everything is great thanks Platinum. This will be my first run with you guys starting around May

7 Likes

That’s a beautiful stash!!! :boom:

3 Likes

Yes sirrrr. So hey I believe you said you’re run your mast year around for health reasons.for a cycle can I run that for 16 weeks at 400 or so? Or does the duration need to be shorter… Actually I’m checking on duration more than anything… @Dirtnasty where you at damn it

3 Likes

I think 16 weeks on masteron at 400mg is fine. It was used for breast cancer long term at doses that high. I’m not sure how the joints would feel at that dose that duration. I used to do 700mg masteron the last 12 weeks before contests when I was at my peak.

3 Likes

Alright man thanks. I was going to deca at the first 10 weeks and then trend the back six with mast all the way through

4 Likes

Sludgy huh,theres plenty of brands ive used in the winter that dont get that way

3 Likes

Let me know if it goes back to sludgy after you heat it up,if it does you cant blame the cold then…

2 Likes

I’m running Mast at 800mg weekly right now. Feels good for most part.

5 Likes

10 4 I’ll do that tonight after work John thanks. Here’s a pic of what it looks like. I guess you can kind of see it. At the ol ladysbout to hit the gym than work. I might have enough time to heat it before work .

Thanks for looking out. I did not do a full on inspection as I opened it up right b4 work so I was a tad in a hurry…
( I had took the pic yesterday)

2 Likes

Right on man thanks. I’m hoping the deca doesn’t fight the mast as it did with John. I have read somewhere where they call the test/tren/mast THE HOLY TRINITY…:smirk:… but anyhow I’m going to try the mast with Deca and then tren

3 Likes

I’ve never been much a fan of deca. Tren obviously is the best if can handle the sides. Test tren Mast is usually a go to combo.

4 Likes

Can’t say I’ve had much sides of anything. Currently running 675;trenA about to get off shortly though. So I can cruise out b4bmy next cycle …

2 Likes

What’s your test at right now? Ester?

2 Likes

My test was at 500. Test E… Drop it to 250 because I was running low. But I’m all reupped now…but keeping it low. Just trying to get rid of this tren mast blend I got…(mast P) first time with mast as well… Because the manufacture date is getting up there…so right now it 250 test E. 675 trenAmastP redoing my calculations it’s more like 760

3 Likes

Test is your base brother and you’re old enough experience wise to bump it up and consider 1g a base for cycle. If you can increase the test to 1g and then consider the rest. If on tren A at 100mg then just go 700 and 700 Mast p. Pin daily for tren and mast. Eat good and you’ll see improvements very fast.

2 Likes

Save the winstrol for later and drop a tab of that anadrol a day.

2 Likes

Only reason why I haven’t pushed the limits a little harder is because of the money that gets taking out of me weekly. And yes sir my plan was to hit the winstrol last with the tren to really lean her out… do you go with the 30 day protocol for Androl as well?

4 Likes

MCT oil is notorious for that in the extreme cold. It’s an easy fix by warming it.

2 Likes

30 days on is good then some time off and back. I honestly didn’t always go off but just switched to another anabolic during that time. Now that I’m older tho I’ll go off.

2 Likes

But if he has to keep doin it when its inside the house at atleast room temperature,then what answer will you have for me @johnjuanb1

2 Likes