Food or drink that you shouldn't be

Food or drink that you shouldn’t be consuming considering our lifestyle or goals but you do it anyways… Tell me what it is!..

5 Likes

White cheddar popcorn I keep lying and saying it’s not cauasinf digestive issues. I’m weening off and moving towards Oreos as my horrible food addiction

4 Likes

Damn it I love Oreos… I weaned off the name brand and went generic… The cost of food and all…

1 Like

I’m pretty much a clean machine.

If I do stray (every so often) it’ll be eating carbs/sweets/etc I shouldn’t.

I’m usually pretty good about portion control and the meds assist.

1 Like

I take in way more caffeine then I should be daily. In form of drinks like sugar free energy drinks and coffee

5 Likes

As of late,sodas.

3 Likes

Well of course but if I said sandwich cookies it doesn’t sm have same ring always double stuff

Yeah me too… anywhere from 3-5 cups of coffee. Sometimes more.

I forgot about the nicotine lozenges. I really really need to make a better effort to get off those.

2 Likes

I eat pretty clean but my ass went from Pepsi to rockstars they’re cheaper than red bulls…:man_shrugging:t3: Sometimes I’ll wake up at 2:00 or 3:00 in the morning Thisting for those bitches

1 Like

Poultry fat. Chicken skin particularly. I don’t think there is another fat that is worse for cholesterol then poultry fat. Duck fat is probably my favorite

1 Like

Good god stop drinking those things. Just a few Things I’ve seen solely from regular energy drink consumption:

25 year old with liver enzymes so high he started to jaundice.

28 year old who we thought would need dialysis to save their kidneys, turns out they just had to quit the energy drinks.

The number of times folks have come in with chest pain so bad after drinking them they are convinced of a heart attack is astronomical.

I’ve actually seen cardiac enzymes elevated during one of these episodes.

3 Likes

What do you think the energy drinks were doing to the kidneys? Just the high levels of B vitamins maybe?

2 Likes

There’s so much shit in there for the kidneys to have to filter out who knows.

1 Like

This is good

1 Like

For caffeine I just use the 200 mg pills for heavy lift days

1 Like

I’ve read that chicken skin is all right

2 Likes

I wonder how much they are consuming per day

1 Like

I do watch this guy named emu something on YouTube he’s a doctor… Just tells various stories of crazy consumption of gummy vitamins to alcohol to you named it energy drinks… Anyhow some dude drank them back to back to back and I believe his pancreas started eating itself… Of course we’re talking like eight energy drinks within an hour maybe 2 hours

1 Like

Mountain Dew’s and Honey buns

The liver enzymes per himself and family was only once a day.

1 Like