For the medically inclined guys

Which oil would be most beneficial? Flaxseed, salmon, or fish oil? Thanks…

1 Like

Good question.

I have ingested all of them.

I take 2 grams of omega 3 every day unless wifey makes salmon for supper. Her blackened salmon is to die for.

I ised to mix flaxseed with my oatmeal.

Ain’t none of it cheap. Shooting from the hip… my guess is a good quality omega 3 fish oil will give you best bang for buck although Whole Foods are always the best choice. I believe salmon like everything else is off the charts.

4 Likes

Real olive oil is good for you too.

3 Likes

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Flaxseed on the bottle says May support… Far as salmon and fish it says that IT supports… So far I’m seeing the salmon provides higher omega-3s mg wise and EPA and DHA… I’m seeing two servings of salmon provides a tad more than three servings of fish.

3 Likes

Salmon is extremely good for you…

Sardines are good for you too. Of course you can overdo anything.

I take the omega 3 (qunol brand) just for convenience and they’ve always made me “feel better”.

Of course step son commercial fishes on the side and keeps us in fresh fish shrimp crabs oysters clams… pretty regularly. We very rarely eat seafood in a restaurant… catfish is about it.

3 Likes

Yes sir I got the salmon oil. Label wise it says it provides more was just curious what other info I could gather. I take the spring valley brand I believe.

2 Likes

I just eat what’s there. Add olive oil in with food. Scramble eggs in coconut oil. I used to eat wild caught salmon like crazy but don’t have the hookup here anymore. I’m not a fan of fish oils in pills cause the taste. Avocados are good too overall but not too good with omega 3.

5 Likes

This is the problem. There’s so much fake extra virgin olive oil sold out there it’s insane.

3 Likes

I strictly used Avacado oil

3 Likes

Dam fake virgins

4 Likes

Do you know what you call a pregnant one?

2 Likes

Man I can still smell fish oil from making it. As soon as you entered the building you knew if there was an order for fish oil

1 Like

Nope

1 Like

A fucking liar …

2 Likes

Ha ha

1 Like

What do you tell a woman with two blackbeyes?

1 Like

Stop jogging? :person_shrugging:

2 Likes

Nothing,you already told her twice.

3 Likes

I just told my woman that joke,she wasnt amused in the slightest bit.

3 Likes