Godbullraw Rep

Hello UGM bros,

this is Christy Rep for Godbullraw. If anyone ha questions or concerns , don’t hesitate to hit me up!

We are one of the oldest manufacturers of Steroid , peptides , SARMS , HGH,HCG ,Sex enhancer in China. We ship worldwide without issue, international line& usa domestic line,PM,BOP,HARDCORE,OLM, UGM ,Reddit sponsor.
As a reputable local supplier, 13+ years in this business has equipped us with solid gears, nominal price as well as top quality , winning us many repeat customers and positive reviews from worldwide customers.

To guarantee the correct dosage and composition of the products, we periodically carry out blind tests in an independent laboratory (janoshik) every year.
In addition, we encourage our customers to test our products on their own, and we offer to cover the cost of the test ($50) as store credit.

We’ve received a batch of products to test recently, our Janoshik reports score well every year. Godbullraw’s only selling legit gears.

Your Attention:
1/ Quality: High purity with COA and Janoshik reports.
2/ Payment:Bitcoin preferred, Money Gram ,Bank transfer also acceptable.
3/delivery:intl line takes 7-12 business days, us line takes 3 days.

Email me for a FULL price list , both usa&inlt line!

Contact at

[email protected]
[email protected]
telegram: +86 189-7131-8449/ christy0321

Please feel free to email me or dm!!

Regards
Christy

3 Likes

You only carry raws?

2 Likes

hi, we mainly provide raws like steroids, peptides, sarms, sex enchaners etc, but also hcg/hgh/semaglutide kits, tirzepatide kits will restock within a coouples of days.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.