Guard Corgi Keeping An Eye On Things

7 Likes

Corgi is on patrol!

2 Likes

My daughter loves corgis cause she can outrun them lol

4 Likes

Ha ha nice. …here is my beast,all noble and king like.

4 Likes

Very good looking dog! He’s a big boy!

3 Likes

His nickname is HAMBONE

4 Likes

I dont think either of my flea bags can fit on a single step

2 Likes

Hes like me,hates cardio,and eats everything. Hes 125,recently had his yearly vet visit and with a Proper Diet,he lost approximately 12 lbs,he was 136 last visit…its weird,all his siblings are the same height,but their 30-40 lbs lighter.

3 Likes

My sister has one of his brothers,has 1 blue eye,1 black eye,looks like Husky eyes.

2 Likes

This is my dog he gets so scared in car. Also shows how small he is. I had to pull him out when it was decided he could stay a second night she messed up and did tell me she didn’t let him on furniture till last night well this dog got a taste ago the comfy life and likes it

4 Likes

Cute little puppy

I have video
Of him fighting off sleep but I don’t feel like adding to YouTube to add here haha.

2 Likes

My wife didn’t like when I let my dog on furniture. I told her he’s just like us. Has aches and pains. He’s older now and doesn’t want a hard floor. I could care less if he fucks up the couch. I pulled out one from storage and it’s his couch now. He knows it. When he’s tired he will go sleep on his couch till morning and when he’s ready to wake up. Doesn’t matter if everyone else is up. He’ll come out of his room when he’s ready.

As much as I get mad at the guy for when he makes mistakes I still remember when he put it on the line to protect me best he could. He kept 5 police officers from entering my place once lol.

I have a tattoo of my mwd on my back. My malinois that was the best dog I ever had. I still miss working with him. His ball and ashes and will be buried with me when I die.

When I can I’ll get more dogs, I want mals but the Czech wolfdogs will be better suited to train for my families protection.

Big or small our pets are part of us. They never backstab you.

4 Likes

Ain’t that the truth although the guard corgi aka porky pig… has a criminal mind occasionally hahahaha

3 Likes

Yep I view them as another family member not a pet

2 Likes