Hello :) PSL Rep introduction -Matt88

Hello UG Muscle, my name is Matt. I am a representative for Purity Source Labs and I am honored to be here on your amazing community. I have heard great things about this community and Vision has spoken very highly of your community as well as the Admin here.

I am not a bodybuilder, and I am not super jacked or ripped just yet. I am just an average guy that works a regular job. I love the fitness lifestyle and all that goes a long with it. I am a previous alcoholic and I have been sober for around 3 years. While I did workout off and on since I was a teenager I never took it serious until I gave up drinking. I can honestly say that if it was not for the fitness lifestyle and my amazing and supportive wife, I don`t know that I would be alive today. At the very least I would not have my family, wife, career, health etc. I love to learn, and the more I learn the more I want to learn. I also love to share the knowledge I have gained with others. I see that there are a large number of knowledgeable people on this forum, I am excited for the opportunity to learn from you and grow my knowledge on all things related to this lifestyle that we all know, love, and enjoy.

As a representative for Purity Source Labs I would like to take this time to extend my self to you. If you have any questions or concerns regarding PSL and/or Euro Pharmacies products please feel free to reach out to me and I will do my best to help you in anyway I can. If I don`t know the answer to your question or I am unable to help you then I will reach out to my supervisor (Vision) and get you taken care of as quickly as possible. We pride our selves at PSL with providing you with some of the best products and customer service in the industry. With that being said, I realize that I am new here, and as such I have not earned your trust or any credibility among you. Many of you may not be familiar with PSL in which case my words are just “words’ so I would like to invite you to not just take my word for it regarding our amazing quality and customer service. Research about us and when you are satisfied with what you have read, give us a try for your self and see what we are all about.

We all know that trust is earned and not given. So I humbly ask you to give us the opportunity to EARN your trust and find out for your self what we at PSL are all about :slight_smile: I am completely confident that you will not be disapointed in your decision.

Thank you for taking the time to read my introduction to your amazing community. I look forward to interacting with all of you. Again, please feel free to reach out to me with any questions you may have. I would be more than happy to talk to you. If I do not respond right away then I am likely asleep or busy at work so just give me a little time and I will get back to you ASAP :slight_smile:

Matt88
Team P.S.L. Representative

6 Likes

Welcome brother :pray:

I know I am new and still earning my place in the community but I can vouch that Matt is extremly knowledgeable about our products and provides excellent customer service :muscle:

4 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome looks like you guys will havae. Good amount of reps on board

5 Likes

Apparently so. It’s the first time in over 5 years I’ve seen multiple reps and a sponsored athlete.It makes sense,that way they probably will always have one lurking around. I relate it to being over seas,we ALWAYS had a patrol roaming and lurking around the city making our presence known.

5 Likes

Welcome

4 Likes

Welcome aboard

3 Likes

Matt is a very good guy, very knowledgable.

2 Likes

Life has been busy and hectic lately but i just wanted to give this a little bump to let you guys know I am here if you need anything or have any questions. Even if you want to just chat about various products or compounds etc hit me up :slight_smile:

2 Likes