How @NeuroRN Is Giving Me A Headache

@NeuroRN suggested this book a few weeks ago. He’s suggested reading/research material before and has been spot on. So I had the wife order it.

I can usually read a sizable book in less than 8 hours total. Research/reference stuff takes a little longer due to rereading things twice and flipping back and forth.

I’ve had this book a week or so now and am struggling. Not because it’s boring by no means… because it’s written by a guy that’s degree’d out the ying yang and has been doing this stuff forever. This guy isn’t pulling any punches explaining stuff and, so far, hasn’t left one stone unturned.

I’ll keep y’all posted.

10 Likes

Im interested im still reading Anabolics so much information to take in I imagine that’s the same

4 Likes

I did not see that tag and i looked. Good grief.

1 Like

Stop learning experience your good

2 Likes

It’s very technical and lingo I have to stop and look up.

I could write a book on the theory of flight and how it relates to rotary wing aircraft… hahaha this is way out of my wheelhouse.

4 Likes

Does he have a cliff note version? Lol

2 Likes

Lol we all have are strengths and weaknesses its our balance

2 Likes

Right lol for me the dummies version lol

2 Likes

Yeah right. I don’t know that this stuff could be dumbed down!

2 Likes

I’ll see if I can summarize it in a meat head language. Might take me a couple of months.

3 Likes

Lol you got me laughing lol

I know that you got some good information coming im excited

1 Like

By the sounds of it I would be “lights out” 10 minutes in! I have a hard time reading stuff that’s to technical.

2 Likes

Funny you say that. I’ve got a decent library on strength and conditioning and the sleep aid is russian translated text on training.

Good gravy… snoozers

2 Likes

Small example

2 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: poppy you crack me up. I guess I didn’t think about my heavy science background making a difference. You can do it! I believe in you!

4 Likes

Yeah it dawned on me about…ONE PAGE IN!!!

You’re a degree’d professional in the medical field… I AM NOT!

Blahahaha

2 Likes

Hahaha and I also have a previous degree in biochemistry, even if sadly I’ve forgotten most of it… That’s my bad. Haha I still think there’s valuable stuff in there!

1 Like

Biochemistry!!!

What the heck dude! Are you trying to kill me!!??

Hahaha

1 Like

WHAT I want to discuss some bio chem

2 Likes

You guys got me laughing lol

2 Likes