I have unresolved issues with SRX

First time with this sponsor, but I have unresolved issues and they have not responded to 3 emails I sent. Any thoughts? did I get scammed? not sure, I thought this sponsor was legit.

5 Likes

Gonna get lit for using the word source. Might wanna change it to sponsor. There was a bad SRX website out there. Might need to ask the rep.

3 Likes

Thank you, first time posting here. I found SRX on eroids and decided to give them a try. I guess I got scammed.

2 Likes

I just checked the website and it is the same listed on Eroids. My account shows up there, so it is the same address listed in this website.

Thank you

1 Like

@Raphael3636 he may be able to help you out. Not promising anything, but he’s the guy that can help you hopefully…

4 Likes

I’d be shocked if you got scammed. @SRx has been top notch. Hopefully something simple like he’s on vaca or something

3 Likes

It makes feel much better.

Thank you

1 Like

Never had a problem with them! ! By far my favorite

3 Likes

I am starting to feel like I am overacting :neutral_face:

Thank you guys

Not over reacting, I have been enquiring with srx ever since IF THE SITE WONT LET YOU POST A WORD STOP TRYING TO FIND A WORK AROUND stopped, with great success, and I have just been scammed by srx too, I’m about to put a post up about it, I’ve waited 12 days to give them the benefit of the doubt, and no it’s not a scam website, it was all through the same email of theirs I’ve used since day 1. Something’s up with them all of a sudden I’m going to warn members

2 Likes

Thanks, bro, yeah members got to know there are some issues going with the sponsor right now, hopefully, SRX can fix it soon.

Thank you

1 Like

@Bigmurph

1 Like

I’ve just read through some of the convos, it seems there’s a decent amount of coverage on this now, and people are warned, I emailed @Bigmurph and will wait before making a separate post, no need to put them on blast further until we know what’s going on

1 Like

Don’t email me post we don’t do things behind the scenes if there’s an issue post it publicly.

It just has to be within the rules @Stayinstacked

4 Likes

Post within the rules

That’s a little lie you were here 3yrs ago

1 Like

Rule #22

1 Like

Gotcha

1 Like

Thanks brother

3 years is long time bro, check when was the last time I logged in here or typed anything. if I posted something here before I forgot, my apologies for not remembering but 3 years is a long time ago. That is why I am not very familiar with the rules.

1 Like