IML- advance cycle support

Has anybody used the advanced cycle support from IML? If so what did you think about the product? Should I just use high dose milk thrisle?
Thank you!

1 Like

Never heard of it. In terms of liver support I would recommend NAC, tudca, and glutathione over milk thistle alone. Liv 52 is another good one.

4 Likes

That’s the other one I was liking the liv 52

1 Like

Injectable glutathione is the king.

3 Likes

I have not heard of it. Glutathione guy here

1 Like

Injectable glutathione is best. Nac, tudca and milk thistle are good as well. I’m not sure why NAC was taken off the market however if anyone knows more about it?

2 Likes

I use the liver cleanse for Hym and my liver is always on point

3 Likes

So that’s your secret….
What we’re your liver enzymes last bloods?

1 Like

His labs are posted recently.

Super liver is back

1 Like

Keep in mind I was using oral Abomb’s almost three times a week through out and even was on superdrol 40 for about 3 weeks also would throw other shit in their time to time

1 Like

They were trying to use it for covid so they stopped letting the public have access to it.

2 Likes

Interesting. just due to supply so they wouldn’t have a shortage? I wonder when it will be back in stores.

No so they could make it pharma only and make more
Money

1 Like

What @Dirtnasty said. It’s probably not coming back.

Gotta love America and the medical industry

I will always be the first to say the system is a train wreck. No idea what the fix is but damn. Something been over the counter for years and then BAM. now it’s pharma only.

Lots of NAC still on market just google it. I use Thorne brand they’re high quality. I just re stocked Saturday. @NeuroRN

2 Likes

NICE! glad to hear that! Maybe that cluster didn’t finalize! Very glad to hear this.

1 Like

I do remember what you were talking about though it was definitely talked about a lot during the pandemic I think at one point places we’re offering BOGO everywhere in anticipation of it being banned. Also def agree the injectable glutathione is king.

1 Like