Intro to myself

New here from PM forum. Been over there since 2012 I believe. I’m also a rep for a sponsor that I will hopefully be bringing over here! While I’m here, I’m looking forward to learning more and sharing what knowledge I have! Been competing since 2014. Got sick with Covid 2 years ago and dropped a whole lot of mass and loss my national qual. Hopefully will be back up in weight (205 stage) soon and plan on re qualifing and hitting Nationals again next year!

5 Likes

Welcome sir

2 Likes

Welcome to this board, brother! There’s a few of us on here that frequent both boards and a few sponsors you may recognize, too.

4 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome…

2 Likes

Welcome

2 Likes

Welcome. Been on most of the forums. This is the only one I’ve stayed with. Feel free to dive in!

5 Likes

Welcome brother

3 Likes

You rep for a sponsor,but your using esquel?

1 Like

He was going for the polkadot. Added it the other thread.

3 Likes

Thank you!

2 Likes

But I will say this. I was not always a rep obviously. I sell to guys local as well. They have specific brands they like and no matter how hard I try to convince them, they will not leave what works for them and the brand they trust! I consider all of us sponsors and reps on the same team, plenty of business to go around. So if my guys want a different brand, I have no problem supporting another sponsor and getting it for my client.

3 Likes

Oops,copy that.

2 Likes

Welcome to UGM

3 Likes

Welcome aboard. I myself didn’t care for the PM forum. Everyone there seems to think you have to carry yourself like a Pro

1 Like