It's TIME....IN THIS CORNER PLATINUM

At least 6 weeks here, I think :thinking:. Long day tomorrow but will plan and start…DHB, stenbolone, or primo throughout as well. We are lucky to have mr. PLATINUM here…I’m serious and I even paid for shipping and did you see didn’t even know I ordered. WTF? Kidding, easy and 5 days but I wasn’t even on the list…I’m gonna need about this again and cheeeep.

8 Likes

I ran DHB and stenbolone once and just didn’t get the results I was hoping for. I wanted stenbolone to be magic. I’m jealous every time you bring this combo up.

3 Likes

That’s a beautiful sight to see!

3 Likes

Platinum is adding PRIMOBOLAN 125mg inject, and for the ladies PRIMOBOLAN ACETATE ORAL, in the coming months, plus SDROL and Semaglutide too.
Exciting things coming to PLATINUM PHARMACEUTICALS!!! :exploding_head:

7 Likes

Sdrol??? Nice… :pill:

3 Likes

Did somebody say superdrol. You know I always say I’ll never run it with tren again and next thing I know I’m on tren and sd finds it’s way to my supplement counter

8 Likes

Yay Superdrol.

3 Likes

Hmmm tren and superdrol

2 Likes

You’ll have to learn how to use bitcoin if you try Platinum.

I mean I guess there’s some folks out there still using Western Union or Money Gram. :joy:

4 Likes

Primo inject and Primo Oral. Hell yeah!!

2 Likes

Bitcoin is cool and all for discrepancy… But man that fucking market changes so damn quick…

4 Likes

Bitch be broke before you can place an order …

3 Likes

That’s the shit I had about it and I get the premise of why crypto was created, but I don’t think it was the 100% solution.

Honestly, as much as shit is monitored these days, it’s likely no safer than PP, CashApp, etc. for payment, but what the hell do I really know.

3 Likes

I always say never again then it’s like clock work. Bet these will work well together

4 Likes

I have used them awhile back.

2 Likes

And i am not getting shitcoin.

2 Likes

I have my few go to sources

2 Likes

Platinum takes:
Bitcoin
Western Union
Money gram
RIA
WALMART PAY

3 Likes

I would recommend against this one. Walmart can be extremely aggravating. They’ve flat out refused before. At least my local one has.

3 Likes

Going to show my ignorance, but what is RIA??

I knew he still used MG and WU. Didn’t know anyone used Walmart pay anymore, because of what @Poppy stated about being a PITA!

1 Like