Joke of the Day

Season 9 Good Job GIF by Friends
Touche Mr TG . To mf Che!!!..

Very true… Regardless I wish the interviewers would do their fucking homework when he says he did it when it was legal. Hey have you had to see someone with great bicep peaks like him … It just looks like everybody can achieve wide mounds nowadays

1 Like

Training and genetics play a huge role in how the muscle develops over the years. The industry is turning more to personalities then competitors now. That’s just the facts. Not everyone wants to compete. Rich did more for growing the industry then any competitive Bodybuilder did.

Even now Sam Sulek is more popular then any bodybuilder. And all the bodybuilders rushing to sponsor him and kiss his ass trying to dick ride on his popularity. They don’t realize that Sam is smarter then they are lol. He’s finishing up his degree in mechanical engineering.

5 Likes

Sam Sulek is more popular then any bodybuilder.

All very true!

I just read an article where some award winning bb’r worked out with sulek to access his training. Everyone knows who sulek is but not so much the run of the mill competitive bbr

2 Likes

One of the guys with their supplement company sponsored Sulak and then tried to dick ride him for views. Then he acts like he’s doing Sam a favor and tried to make it look in a video that Sam doesn’t know what he’s doing on measurements or some shit. Sulak corrected him and showed he didn’t know what the fuck he was talking about and didn’t understand conversions. A lot of suleks followers called the guy out on that and of course they aren’t going to follow the guy just cause he’s paying Sam to do videos with him.

3 Likes

Got to get ve it to the kid… like piana… they broke the code. Make that money!!!

3 Likes

Edited… it wasn’t supposed to say my TG.

And that’s just the evolution of entertainment man…
People don’t seem to care about movies no more.
They are entertaining themselves on tic TOC.
Or other means of social media. And honestly I think bodybuilding has lost its popularity. Olympia pay outs kept on rising year after year. Now it’s been stagnant.
Same 400k. When that’s topped out than popularity has declined to me. Or it ain’t fucking growing…Shit after your traveling gear and food how much did you really win?. Ya I know sponsorships and everything come into play but damn. Bodybuilders really are just a different kind of model. And there are fucking “models” everywhere. Just ask Instagram. But anyways there seems to be more money in social media than bodybuilding competitions.
I love working out and seeing how you can “morph” the body. Like Jay Cutler said you really have to be a freak to do this shit. No sport is more disciplined. None.

2 Likes

And these are my words not Jays… And if you disagree than…
fuck-no-no-way

1 Like

The only competitor that is almost none by most gym
Goers in America would be cbum. It helps being attractive

2 Likes

1 Like