Joke of the Day

A king wanting to marry his daughter of someone who is worthy and brave comes up with an obstacle course that whomever shall pass may have his daughter’s hand in marriage and anything he wants in the Kingdom. So he has a big moat dug around his castle with three different stages. The first one with piranhas the second one with crocodiles and the third one with great white sharks. ( It’s a joke go with it).

So he gets on the horn and says whoever can swim through this moat and pass all three stages and reach the other side shall win his daughter’s hand in marriage and anything he wants from his kingdom. Thousands of men surrounded the Moat and started diving in. Many were able to pass the piranhas, and not so many past the crocodiles, and none whatsoever past the great white sharks. After many men have died everybody stopped jumping into the moat.

There stood hundreds of men left surrounding the moat but too afraid to go in but at the same time wanting so desperately to reach the other side to win the prize… then all of a sudden… You hear…
KA-TUSH! A single man jumps in swimming faster than anybody’s ever saw. He literally ran over the top of the piranhas zig zagged through the crocodiles and shot up through the water like a dolphin over the great white sharks and made it to the other side. The king takes his knights and walks to the man who is panting out of breath and congratulates him saying “young man you have won my daughter’s hand in marriage and may have anything you want in this Kingdom. What say you? What is it that you want?” To which the man responds… “I WANT THE MOTHER FUCKER THAT PUSHED ME IN!”

have a good day fellas… And a better workout… :muscle:

5 Likes

Haha good one!

2 Likes

They say that during sex you burn off as many calories as running eight miles…,…Who the hell runs eight miles in 30 seconds?

Ok so there was this guy that was looking in his community for a Harley with a LOT of chrome on it. This guy loved chrome. So, after performing an exhaustive search, he finds an owner with a Harley with just the right amount of chrome on it. So , as he’s paying the gentleman, he says…now I gotta ask…how do you keep all of this beautiful chrome in such good shape? Well, I just reach into my pocket and pull out this lil jar of Vaseline and rub it all over the chrome right before it rains.

Got it. So, the new Harley owner picks up his girlfriend and they ride for what seems like an entire day when the new Harley owner says…he babe I can eat the back end of a horse’s ass….I’m starving! Know any good places around here?

She says well…my parents are just a few blocks over but they have a really weird dinner time tradition. He cut her off….I’m so damn hungry I just dont care babe.

So, they pull in to her parents place and he asks…allright so what’s so ‘weird’ about this ‘dinnertime tradition’

She says…well the first person to talk at the dinner table has to do the dishes.

He’s like aw shit that’s not bad! let’s go eat!

So, he’s halfway to stuffing his face and everyone is just quietly eating without saying a word…He suddenly realizes that he wants to say something but he DEFINITELY doesn’t want to do the dishes.

So…he comes up with a grand scheme that he would do something so outrageous that someone else would say something so he would be off the hook for the dishes.

So, he grabs his girl, pulls her shorts down and starts pounding her doggy style at the table.

NOBODY SAID A THING.

He says to himself…shit, I’ve gotta up my game!

So, he grabs his girlfriends mom and starts giving her the action too.

NOBODY SAID A THING

just then he looks outside and sees it starting to rain and he reaches into his pocket and grabs the jar of Vaseline and just then the girlfriends father stands up and says….

OK OK FINE. ILL DO THE FUCKING DISHES!

2 Likes

3 Likes

That’s 800 solid ass pounds aka lightweight. Yeah buddy

4 Likes

Of all the Mr Olympias, Ronnie is probably my favorite. He was the nicest guy. Jay Cutler the smartest. I never cared for Arnold. Phil Heath is a little bitch just has good genetics.

3 Likes

Ditto

1 Like

Before cutler was mr o… I had seen a short docuvideo on him.

He handled all his own marketing etc. he was very intelligent and driven.

2 Likes

Yeah he knows business very well. Ran his family company for awhile too i remember.

2 Likes

It’s such a shame the beating that Ronnie’s body has taken though. Great guy and came here fairly recently to the opening of a new Metro Flex. Just seems like an all around positive and happy guy no matter what he’s going through.

I think Arnold was great for the sport and has some good qualities.

Jake for sure is pretty cool in my book and I also kind of liked Dorian for a little while, but I know most people couldn’t stand him.

3 Likes

Dorian had a great physique. Like him or hate him. And Ronnie horrible at lying when asked about gear …:rofl::rofl: I know his wife can catch him in any lie.

3 Likes

He is either repeating what he was told he was taking or trying to not make it seem like ha was doing illegal things while working as a cop

3 Likes

Exactly. People forget he kept his reserve status for awhile after he retired full time. He cant just go around telling everyone the gear he was on.

2 Likes

He was ok. It was his attitude. Others could have easily beaten him but he was already Joes love interest by then.

2 Likes

Now cutler on the other hand is all over the place when talking about how much he used. He usually trys to down play the amounts but everyonce hell slip and talk about using a lot of Abomb’s or something liken that

4 Likes

My girl gave me a handjob the other day using Vaseline. I came three times trying to wash that shit off.

1 Like

Made piana some good money though…

1 Like

Haha

2 Likes

Piana was a personality. Had his own supplement line. He was never a real competitor much less a Mr olympia with sponsors.

2 Likes