July 15 edition of diets and bodybuilding

Good morning all. Gym later,no work,i got two appointments today.Breakfast was 6 HB eggs no yolk,4 turkey sausage,peach chobani,200mg edible,coffee and water.Lunch will be two turkey and swiss,lett,tomato,red onion,lite mayo,apple turnover cranberry juice.Not sure about dinner,most likely something on the grill,with basmati and a salad.I had a good stress free weekend,and for that i am grateful.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

3 Likes

Samo samo so far. Trying to get in gym this evening.

Still not feeling great.

2 Likes

All the carbs and some protein with train my eyes being closed. Sleep was little some due to partying some due to the tent getting unbearable hot

3 Likes

Each day that goes by I’m wrecking shit more and more…in a good way… Grits and eggs… Chicken and rice… Protein…shake…it’s all I need baby…

2 Likes

I bet it was hot as hell.

1 Like

I mean I’m sure you’ve been in hotter but the drugs I’m sure weren’t helping at all I soaked through my pillows each night and the air mattress just kind of puddled up. Friend brought wow zero gravity chairs that were nice to sit in the shade but I think I got 4 hours of sleep the 2 nights I was there usually about 8-10am

2 Likes