July 8th edition of diets and training

Good morning all.No work,daughter slept over last night,so she went to gym with me this morning and tire flipped.Our breakfast was,turkey sausage, pancakes,strawberries,water/lemonade/coffee to drink. Were getting pizza for lunch,then were gonna take a hike thru the river to scope out a section i can hunt its state ground,not accessible with a vehicle,its hot the water will feel nice.
Im not sure about dinner,whatever my daughter wants.Today i am extremely grateful for the time ive spent with my daughter yesterday and today.I cant get rid of the guilt i feel cause im not in her life as much as i use to be.Anyfuckinways,hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

5 Likes

Work today.
Breakfast was a bagel with cream cheese.

Lunch will be rice and steak.

Back on my cut plan to get lean.
Test 400 - Tren 200. Per week.

4 Likes

Yay for tren

3 Likes

Samo samo for me

Probably gym after work

3 Likes

Undecided on training but meals have been eggs and potatoes. Yogurt, almonds and some egg whites. Ground sirloin with sweet potatoes. Grilled chicken on sourdough. Protein shake and a banana

2 Likes

I just had 8 egg whites,hard boiled,dipped in a little salt and cayenne pepper.

2 Likes

Ten weeks then I’m back on the tren 2 weeks till I start 575 ment that will be interesting if I feel the extr is worth it or drop back to 350. The tren I’m trying to decide the dosage as I just found a product that will give me 150 of ace in ml and 150 of mast prop so that gives options to do higher numbers with same volume of injection

2 Likes