June 25th edition of diets and training

Good morning all.Went to gym did tire flipping thats it.Breakfast was 4 turkey sausage,5 HB eggs no yolk,2 pieces whole grain bread toasted with light butter,strawberries,water.Not sure about lunch.Dinner will be something on the grill.Today i am grateful for my family.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

3 Likes

Samo hamster wheel in the office…

We’ll see bout training after work.

It’s pretty official… we’re in the sweltering days here. Got about 10-12 weeks left.

2 Likes

Got my new rockport shoes in yesterday. So I’m sporting them with my new brace.

I’m extremely thankful to get my full stride back.

3 Likes

Eating chick fila breakfast after labs. Might take a nap then go lift.

@Poppy still feeling good about the brace? You and the guard corgi running laps?

3 Likes

Feeling excellent about the brace!!!

Legs are getting stronger

Walking waaay longer distances

Hips are feeling soooo much looser/better

Knees are feeling excellent

I can turn/pivot with authority again on left or right foot

I can step up or down stairs on either foot

All is good!

2 Likes

Hahaha the beast can haul buggy when she wants… she’s a spunky little creature.

I’m going to have to experiment in a month or two. See if I can pick up a trot for at least 100 feet. Going to let everything get a bit better first.

2 Likes

I love it! I’m so happy to hear all of this. Keep on trucking!

2 Likes

Just finished a light leg workout. I’m way behind in eating. Protein Shake and some fruit. Lots of egg whites. Oatmeal. Pasta and chicken meatballs again. Did stop at a place while cruising around on my bike up in Maine and had a potato donut. Supposedly it’s healthier but nothing that tastes that good can be lol.

@Ripgut ever had a donut from “holy donut” ?

4 Likes

Negative. I did have some potato donuts back in Cali though. Could not tell the difference what so ever. Maine huh? Not far from me. So what it this holy donut you speak of?

Now I’ve heard of the holy Trinity… But a holy donut??

3 Likes

What the……

2 Likes

I’ve heard of holy diver

4 Likes

ice cube friday GIF

2 Likes