Just got my bloodwork back for Geneza Test C

(upload://sqduOZLJv4UoUvQZButwo8oF2mk.jpeg) ![Screenshot_20210504202335_Drive|690x388(upload://co0dSdvLtaTXY08Hzkuy4VueOP8.jpeg)

I pinned Tuesday night and had bloods pulled Thursday morning. A lot higher levels than I expected on 500mg Test per week with 25mg proviron per day!

10 Likes

I was trying to fix it but it didn’t help the first picture or 2 didn’t show?

Big test numbers

I caught it and was in the process of trying to edit it. At the gym and didn’t notice it until I created it. Quick catch @Bigmurph

2 Likes

You know I try to help best I can

2 Likes

Big numbers

3 Likes

I was super surprised. Especially my Free Test being nearly 2,000. I knew I still felt as strong after dropping my cycle to run this Test.

3 Likes

Very much appreciated sir

3 Likes

No doubt but I failed at trying to help I can’t fix it which sucks

1 Like

With proviron especially good proviron you will have amazing free testosterone and that’s when you really make gains almost 5000 total testosterone huge numbers.

2 Likes

I haven’t slowed down since dropping my cycle. I picked my cycle back up yesterday. I’m currently out of Proviron so I’m running Mast with my NPP

3 Likes

I wish honestly I have to get back on im back to fighting weight or training weight so im ready to get going I believe that im going to do testosterone and proviron first then drop in npp and primo or drostanolone.

3 Likes

I’m hoping to run Primo next. I’ve heard yourself and @Kad1 say many good things about Primo

4 Likes

Nice numbers

2 Likes

I was figuring it would be about half that.

3 Likes

20210504_211842 this is the picture I probably should have used. I was rushing to show off my numbers!

8 Likes

Damn!

3 Likes

Nice!

3 Likes

Can’t argue that the test was legit. My numbers were pretty darn close to yours. You’ll love primo

3 Likes

I was thinking your numbers were in the same area. I can’t wait to try the Primo. I’m going to start researching Primo cycles and start prepping for that.

5 Likes

Great brother! @Mossy1985

2 Likes