May 2nd edition of diets and training

Good morning all.went an tire flipped this am.Breakfast was 4 eggs over easy 4 pieces whole wheat toast,4 turkey sausage,banana,water n coffee.Not sure about lunch ,i got 45 rainbow trout in my freezer,so that will be dinner,probably with rice and a salad.Today i am grateful to have the skills to catch my dinner,or shoot my dinner and that i know how to grow vegetables and herbs.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

3 Likes

I was wrong,theres only 41.

4 Likes

Definitely helps more then people realize. And good way to spend time out relaxing a bit

I ate like shit so far today since running around. Leftover homemade lasagna. I’ll do some extra cardio to compensate. Back tonight.

3 Likes

Dropped baby girl off at school…stopped and had ham/cheese omelette… sitting here waiting for doc appointment.

May or may not train later.

1 Like

I will pretend i didnt see the end of your post,especially the word EXTRA,what the fuck.

3 Likes

At work early. Have first responder training tonight then legs. Got a new program to go over and see how I like it. 3 on 1 off this go round

2 Likes

I can’t believe you lied to us.

2 Likes

I jhst brought home 4 more,now its 45

1 Like

Whew. Okay. I feel better now.

2 Likes

I was out two hours,used my hip waders,waded a quarter mile section,lost a few,small crick

3 Likes

5 Likes

Got my new program today dl are in there at sets of 8. Going to be fun. Have a few things that I need answered and then I should start it tomorrow or Saturday depending on how he wants me to move from one program to another

4 Likes

I dont think i like your attitude sir

1 Like

I wonder perhaps if i sound like that sometimes…

1 Like

:joy::joy: only teasing sir.

That creek looks beautiful and peaceful. No wonder the freezer is stocked.

2 Likes

Absolutely not….never…always pleasant….

3 Likes

I know buddy…i was sight fishing its low there,and a huge eel,was all over the place,its weird to see one thats not attched to my hook

1 Like

See i knew i that im a sweet and likeable guy.

2 Likes

Hes was swimming between other fish,but not eating.

1 Like

If anyone tells you otherwise then they’re lying

1 Like