May 7th edition of diets and training

Good morning all.Fuck the gym today.Also fuck work.I really hope my meds come today,im gettin mentally worn out from my brain going a a hundred mph all night with the lack of adequate sleep.Tonight im getting hammered drunk to go to bed if they dont come in mail.I did get a few hours atleast between 4-7 am.My woman is coming over in a bit,shes gonna do a spiritual healing thing to me,shes done it a few times,it seems to work,even if it is some placebo effect,then were going hiking.
Breakfast was 1 cinnamon raisin bagel toasted,light butter,4 turkey sausage,banana,grapes,cranberry juice,water.Not about lunch.Dinner will be,trout in a white wine reduction,fresh garlic an onion,black an white pepper,baked potatoes,salad and cooked carrots.Today im not feeling gratefull,but i should be.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

4 Likes

Samo samo for me.

Last day in office this week. Wifey is going out of town for work and I will be morning and afternoon parent. Teleworking wooohoooo.

May or may not train. On the bubble

3 Likes

It’s 70 and sunny here but supposed to rain later. Heading to the doctor now but wouldn’t mind squeezing a walk in before work. Meals for the week will be turkey meatballs and pasta, chicken and rice, yogurt and almonds and eggs and toast.

3 Likes

I hope you get your stuff today bro. I know the feeling! Hang in there. Use the hike and bond to relieve your stress.

2 Likes

Fucking got back tonight and my lower back is still sore from deadlifts. Good thing the landline rows are early in workout so tht may loosen it up some or not be doable

2 Likes