May 8th edition of diets and bodybuilding

Good afternoon all.True to my word i got drunk last night,got a little bit of sleep,but didnt go to work.Going to gym with my bro in law later.Breakfast was 1 cinnamon raisin bagel,toasted with cream cheese,4 turkey sausage,grapes,coffee and water. Not sure about lunch.Womans coming over later,gonna take a walk.i have flowers being delivered to her today she dont know their coming,with that being said,she will be extremely happy which translates into me getting to do ANYTHING to her behind closed doors,and for my libido finally returning I am very grateful.Hope everyone has a smooth and productive day.

3 Likes

Teleworking today and rest of week.

Heading to gym to pummel the heavy bag for a bit.

3 Likes

Look at you not using your own gym…

1 Like

It will be my gym. Got a heavy and gloves too!

2 Likes

Oh ok kinda thought you had everything you needed.

2 Likes

All my gym stuff is still in my exs basement.

1 Like

She dont care,and half my tools still there in garage,she said i can keep shit there long as i need,so i dont have to rent a storage unit.Thankfully my divorce was a peaceful one,were better friends now then when we were married.

2 Likes

Ate like shit today. But got a bunch of steaks thru the next week. Today was just the busy day with my daughter , grocery shopping, and her school in morning then gymnastics later. Will not do cardio tonight but no workout.

3 Likes

You made me do it @TG

2 Likes

:laughing: nice edit @John

2 Likes

I felt i had no choice and did it in support of the community here.

2 Likes

I’m trying to convince my wife I need a walking pad at home. A small portable treadmill just for the days so I don’t have to get my ass to gym just for that.

2 Likes

Why do you need to convince her of that??

2 Likes

Because all the other gym equipment like the calve machine, squat rack, Olympic sets are all in storage because didn’t want my daughter playing and getting hurt. She assumed it was a large treadmill and liked the idea of a portable one. But still expensive and we’re planning a beach trip next month.

3 Likes

Same food as yesterday. The Ortho thinks my pinched nerve is just carpal tunnel and tennis Elbow. Having a EMG test done to confirm it. I guess they stick some pins in you and that can tell them which nerves are messed up.

2 Likes

I just had one on both my legs. Uncomfortable is an understatement. It was painful!!!

Mine was Electric shocks first for about 30 minutes then sticking needles in for 30 minutes.

They did my left arm for a baseline.

Didn’t like it one bit.

3 Likes

Will see if I can train after work same food as always

3 Likes

You know I was wondering about that. As he was explaining it I was thinking this is probably going to suck lol

1 Like

It will

1 Like