My 9-month gains with GC

See it and weep fellas… Throughout the months you can see the shoulder blade indenture on the back spread except this last month… Nothing but meat…

September 23rd 2022

11 Likes

Some great gains man

2 Likes

Thanks man… Sept of last year I got out of my funk and hereI am. I’ll post some more pics later it’s just a bitch to go back and forth and put them in a file then put them on here…

4 Likes

Darn you’ve been busy. Packing it on.

Extra points for that sweet back fur

Is this the biggest you’ve been

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl:…right???.. You can see the back for progress with the weight gain… Not to mention the neck rolls or neck fat whatever

1 Like

Negative im currently 10 lb lighter than my heaviest

1 Like

I didn’t say heaviest haha. I’m way under my heaviest hut likely my biggest haha

1 Like

Haha… Shit your right…I hear what your saying… Hard to say because I lost my phone with the other pictures when I had decent size… If anything I would say it’s just about the same as the last time I was at my biggest…

1 Like

I do you get more compliments this time around so shit it might be my biggest…biggest for now… I feel comfortable now at this weight so I would like to go for another 30 lb.

2 Likes

What’s your total bw gain?

1 Like

Nice bro
How much weight did you gain?

2 Likes

Outstanding.

What is the progression of your body weight?

Science!!

2 Likes

30-40 lbs… Don’t believe me what till I post my side shot later… At work RN…

1 Like

I believe ya

1 Like

Looking good bud! Great progress

2 Likes

I believe you. You almost look sick in first pick now got that roll on back of neck in last. I actually would have guess around 50 purines but have forgetter height

2 Likes

I would like to say 40 but I didn’t have a scale back then…
I’m 5’7"

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: Thank you

1 Like

2 Likes