Need help finding lab for gear testing

So recently I tested a few vials of PharmaQ using a roidtest. While some stuff passed the Primobolon Depot failed miserably (tested 2 separate vials). Now I still have a few unopened primo left and before I bin the shit I would like to send it out for testing on my own dime. Has anyone ever had to do this and could recommend a place that does this? Thanks in advance

4 Likes

If they’re unopened, why not just send for testing like steroidify offers? Do you feel like them and the testing lab might be in cahoots and skew results?

2 Likes

I can’t, but I wouldn’t be surprised if you send it somewhere,and pharmaQ, will still say something to the effect that it’s the labs fault or its not the lab that they woulda used,and if they do,I’m gonna light them up and do my best to push them the fuck out.Every time we test shit on here it’s ALWAYS THE TESTERS FAULT AND THE TESTS FAULT,gotta send it out they say,I’m tired of that shit.

3 Likes

Steroidify is the sponsor. The primo was through them. Unfortunately PharmaQ was removed from the forum.

2 Likes

Didn’t steroidify offer testing and store credit?

1 Like

I believe so. Have to contact their support I believe the rep put a link out.

2 Likes

@JLee

There’s your option I guess

1 Like

Haha @John its cause we dont hold our mouth right when stirring lmfao

1 Like

From steroidify

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Sir, color testing kits are NOT reliable, RoidTest , LabMax etc.
Please feel free to read academic and well documented material about how they may interfere with solvents, various esters or even ethyl-oleate.

We are official distributors and the oldest on the market so you can’t buy fake or under-dosed products from us.

Regarding lab testing, we were the pioneers of this industry when back in 2014 on MESO (thinksteroids.com) we have started to offer our customers the possibility of testing our products in a professional lab of their choice, on our expense. Many took advantage of our offer with success and dozens of testing threads stand today as testimony of our ongoing campaign.
You can send a sealed sample to an accredited lab you prefer for analysis. We will pay for both shipping cost and lab testing.

2 Likes

To me, this says. F U. Show us it’s crap and we will credit you for one of the many you have if you can prove it’s crap. Am I reading this wrong?

1 Like

Ha ha

I wouldn’t necessarily look at it that way. There’s only so much control they have. There’s bound to be errors in any manufacturing process even from legitimate sources, and this is UGL nonetheless. I would say this is a good opportunity for someone in the community to try their resolution. We can see the outcome and what they do, then we can decide as a community if we feel it was handled properly.

Nobody here has gone through their testing process, so I’d say it’s time to give it a shot and see how it plays out

3 Likes

But to me, they are not offering a means of testing. They are telling me to test on my own, send them the results and they will re imburse. I have no problem with it but I need to find a place to test.

2 Likes

Hey man, I’m sending primo from them (and from the same sponsor) out for testing today to a company called labmax in Canada. You can use them or wait for my results to get back, which I will, of course share.

1 Like

Thanks. I really appreciate that.

1 Like

If you do the same…that’s a double (blind) barrel shotgun if it doesn’t test out.

1 Like

I say just take the loss and move on, that’s what I did. I just don’t use that particular sponsor anymore. Anything you already tested is garbage anyway because it won’t be going to the lab. Or make friends with a chemist or someone who’s in college for chemistry and hash it out. Good luck bro, sorry to hear it.

2 Likes

I think my lesson is to never use primo haha. The price point and my crazy high dose ass don’t agree as well

3 Likes

Sir, color testing kits are NOT reliable, RoidTest , LabMax etc.
That’s from them. Labmax is not considered reliable either. Unless labmax has an home kit that they are referring to?

They do I believe