Need help with setting a diet plan, work on some parts I dont like, etc.. Thank you!

Hi! My name is Lathem. Im 18 years old, 5’8, around 65 kg. Ive always wanted to have a healthy body and I think now is the time, but I dont know where to start. Although I fit the range of a good BMI, I look small because I believe my upper body is skinny and I have big fatty thighs and butt w/ skinny shin (which I dont find comfortable btw). So my main goal is to build my upper body and have slimmer stronger thighs/legs. What daily diet do you recommend (amount of protein, carbs, fats, supplements?), and training exercises to make my legs and overall body nicer.

1 Like

I turned this into your introduction it will allow everyone to get to know a bit about you for questions about diet I would research the diet category and then make a post with specific questions so that we can help.
Setting up a diet plan really depends upon your goals. It seems like you’re looking for slow and steady growth.
Check out the diet category and do some research if you want you can go the easy way and use @PHD and Titan training to plan your diet and training program for you brother.

Welcome to ugmuscle good luck and good gains going forward

3 Likes

Thank you! Im very glad

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.