New level of aggression

Well I’ve decided a couple weeks ago to jump up to 50mg of TrenA a day with my 750mg of test run. Well boys. I took my attitude a little to hard. :joy:. Fucking fighting with everyone. I can’t stop. Just try and figure out how I can beat mother fuckers without going to jail right now. I think I got a good plan tho. Let’s see how it works out. :wink:

4 Likes

Dress up in your Halloween costume and kick the shit out of people! Video it for us! The only thing worse than catching an ass whooping, is catching an ass whooping by a guy in a pirate costume!

1 Like

LMAO well I think if you call the cops on them before beating them up might work lol oh man I’m off cycle now but there was a moment where I was waiting for a mother fucker to cross me, I’m usually pretty restrained but I was ready to get some! Ahh but now not so much.

1 Like

I think the wife got the shitty end of the stick to lol

1 Like

I’m on 750mg sust and 100mg tren a ed I don’t really really feel the aggression.

4 Likes

I’m noticing the .7mg of mtren everyday has me a little jumpy for a few hours

2 Likes

Everyone’s different. I can do 30mg of Tren and have no attitude. Apparently 50mg is my number.

3 Likes

Well let’s see how I do when I add tren base on leg day Saturday

I don’t get aggressive on high tren, I just end up with a long list of women I never hit up again

4 Likes

Woo I may shoot some tren base right now before the bar hahaha

1 Like

Well go fuck some shit up then buddy, my wife would bail me out, I’m sure yours would to.

5 Likes

Hahahaha. Ya let’s all take some Tren and go hit one of those pointless leaderless protests!!! That would be my favorite day ever!!!

@Mrbell87 whenever I read your posts I hear Krusty the clowns voice in my head speaking your words. Makes me laugh everytime. Haha

3 Likes

Just curious does the longer tren esters do the same to your aggression?

Don’t know. Only have done TrenA. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I started some Tren E Sunday. Running it at 450mg per week. No new aggression so far. Eating more on the Tren than the Eq.

Agreed 50 mg Ed I’m good maybe a little hyper but 100 and it’s fuck the world the 60 mg TMT I got from a sponsor here I was still good so maybe 75 and lower also something I have found out with sustanon is I have an aggressive spell about three weeks in for about a week or so then I’m good

Ask yourself if you really want to pay that fine or if you just want to keep on workin out brother and know which mean 1st 5’ in front of you make it happen stay positive

I’m down. I always see these unemployed bums protesting near my house and I’m sick of it. Thinking of doing a drive by with a paintball gun just for fun. I’m even seeing guys in the gym lifting with their shirts on saying “I can’t breathe” Lol. It’s crazy how people can go to such lengths to defend bums.

1 Like

I have never had an issue with temper while on, i think i really go over board bc everyone knows i take steroids, so i want to make a positive name for them with my actions

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.