OneQ Long and localized fat loss

Anyone else notice this? I thought I was crazy and just something off cause seemed to melt away the fat where ever I used it. Checked with Oneq and others report the same. Wishing I had this sooner and seems so easy not have to worry about stubborn areas lol. This product is like a godsend for me.

7 Likes

What product is it?

1 Like

Long acting GH as listed on the site.

2 Likes

Really. So it acts kinda like Helios where I pin it will have a more dramatic affect on fat loss?

1 Like

Fyi. I’ve been in contact with oneQ recently.

Their long acting gh will be restocked in September.

3 Likes

Definitely. seems a couple weeks of same site injections really cut up the area. Ive now gone back to doubling my dosage again to experiment more.

4 Likes

Nice! Yeah I have some that need to be put aside for me from that batch lol. Im fine for a couple more months tho. Im not making the mistake of running out again.

1 Like

I’m seriously contemplating pulling the trigger on this. The once every 5-7 day pinning is a game changer for me.

3 Likes

Nice keep me posted

1 Like

I would love to try this in between cycle but from what I understand it needs to be used for longer periods to be effective

1 Like

Depends on what you mean for effectiveness. For muscle growth? Yeah. Repair and recovery? Doesnt need nearly as long. A lot will depend on your dosage of course.

2 Likes

I would pin the bare minimum for health/anti-aging.

I believe its 1iu a week.

Long isnt quite measured the same.

3 Likes

Ohhhhhhh… ok.

As you can see i did the leg work for the regular stuff and not the long.

I originally wanted to try it to help with my metabolism off cycle, but I heard it can also help with getting better quality sleep as well. That was my main 2 interest in it. Another member said for it to be effective you need like 6 months for it to work it’s magic

2 Likes

At the very start this is where I was at. I have a lot more tests done and all within high ranges each time.

Below are the results of testing SomaLong GH from OneQ. As comparison 10iu of OneQ blue tested 8.444 with standard same day testing.

Tests taken same time in morning within the hour each day. Empty stomach as I run IF and don’t eat till noon.

Baseline.
0.13 Natural. Ref range .003 min - .971 max

Week 1
Received Day 1. Monday
Inject 1ml abdomen Sub Q.
Notes. Very tired by end of day. Few cramps in legs.

Day 2.
GH blood test

Notes. More tired then day 1 but offsetting with sugar free energy drinks. Cramping not so bad today.
Chest and shoulders today so will update how I feel later.

Day 3.
No test.
Notes. Sides kicking my ass today.

Day 4.
GH blood test

Notes. Sides still bad but tolerable. Leg cramps not so bad but hand cramps still there.

4 Likes

What is this fat you speak of.

3 Likes

This doesn’t apply to you. Hahaha

3 Likes

I have probably another month’s worth of regular GH, but thereafter, I’m going to give this a try. Would be a great addition to “my TRT” of 280mg Test E, 200mg Mast E, and 100mg of NPP, each per week.

@TG , what dose of SomaLong triggered the amazing lab results posted above?

5 Likes