Outdoors people need suggestions

I have a camp out of car festival in a few weeks and looking for suggestions on an easy to set up tent that I could “sleep” in for the two nights. Looking for 2-3 person as I’m huge and may have another person with me or maybe alone

2 Likes

No help here. Haven’t been camping in 30 years.

Yeah I we had my exes 5 person tent that was miserable to put up and I may have raged on her a bit while doing so

1 Like

Hahaha

If you’re not going to be continuously camping with after the festival you’re probably just fine going to Walmart and getting one and returning it after the festival. Grab an extra tarp and bungee chords and do the same things.

3 Likes

I was actually looking at there pop up tents so I want to be able to stand or not is the queation

1 Like

https://a.co/d/8hFcIAC

I think this one is close? You’re pretty tall. Haha

1 Like

Yeah I looked at that one that led me
To
Coleman 4 perso. For $80 would have a little more to do than just pop it up but for price difference I can stand to do a few minutes of work

1 Like

Always consider the room, rain, wind and sun when looking for stuff. Setup on most recent designs are a lot better then they used to be. Think of downtime when it’s hot and you get bored. Enough room for girls and something to keep the ugly girl in the group busy.

1 Like

Blahahaha

Serious bro. Always some ugly girl trying to cock block. Keep some treats and shit.

3 Likes

Blahahaha Blahahaha

I camp out of my car mostly with a mattress in the back. So I stand up room is never an option. There are plenty times where after several days I get tired of the effort to get in and out of the bed haha but if you can get a 4 person for $80 I say do it. I liked the awning feature of the one I sent you though.

1 Like

It’s a rave in the forest and I won’t be with any women so it’s will basically be there as place to eat sleep for like four hours night one. I’ll probably just pack up and drive home then sleep in bed on the Sunday no sleep

2 Likes