PharmaQ Primo, Test E and Test P

Alright, I know there is the debate on whether we use roid test or not. Personally if the substance is close I’m ok with it but when it’s not…
Here are some photos of my recent roidtest experience of PharmaQ Primo, Test E and Test P. Also let it be noted that I did verify the authenticity of this product on the PharmaQ website. They are all genuine.

Primo Vial #1

Primo Vial #2

Test E

Test P

So only Test P passed all three color test. Test E, the A amp was off but B amp and D amp were correct.

The Primo did not do anything. All three vials. D amp is the one that test for hormone if I’m not mistaken. Also negative both vials.

Test E and P I’m confident in using but the Primo looks like it’s bunk.

7 Likes

Sooo what’s next? Reps gonna take care of you? Hope you get it all work out bro @JLee

This is the first time I’ve seen a pharmaQ product test poorly. @Steroidify_Rep we know where you stand on the roid test, but we’re simply using it is a reason to open a dialogue.

3 Likes

Any unopened ones to send for testing?

1 Like

Unfortunately I do have a few primo. I will keep everyone in the loop. I will be emailing people today to see what’s up

Hello sir.

Yes, I wrote extensively on the other thread.
Anyone wanting to take advantage of our guarantee, please contact customer service here:

Kind regards.

1 Like

I have their primo going out for Lab Max testing this week, could be a little while before we get the results depending on how busy they are. I will follow this thread, and report back.

4 Likes

Appreciate that

2 Likes

Help ticket sent. Thank you

2 Likes

I sent a heads up to my colleagues about this but please feel free to reach out to me here if you need a hand from my end.

Of course, we hope product tests fine, but we will not argue with HPLC tests. Products sent will be replaced with identical product or you can receive store credit to purchase something else.

We also want to thank you for doing this. It’s always our intention to be 100% transparent regarding quality and only way to achieve this is a customer sending a product that was purchased randomly. Steroidify is fully committed to selling the very best products in the business, but we, like any other source, can’t guarantee what’s in every vial of every batch, so testing is a great tool to help us keeping high standards, that’s why we do so many of them so frequently and have this guarantee that’s pretty much unheard of.

If you guys have any questions, I’m always here for you.

4 Likes

@Steroidify_Rep . Appreciate the understanding. So should I send all the un opened Primo back? I tested 2 vials but I still have 2 unopened.

Yea that Vial 2 looks like it could be NPP. Disappointing to see from Pharmaqo. Feel like we see this a lot with primo it’s like 50/50 weather it’s legit. Sorry to see that happen to you tho brother!

1 Like

For security reasons, we do not accept returns. If results aren’t good we will give you store credit plus shipping for every vial you purchased and you can do whatever you want with them.

5 Likes